Reviews (1 764)
1 764 results
1 205
1 205
All reviews irish pub hershey park attached restaurant breakfast buffet beautiful lobby on site restaurant indoor pool dog show front desk staff would highly recommend this hotel harrisburg area bed was very comfortable would definitely stay here again upon check minute drive bw atrium
14 - 19 of 1 764 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had one last stop on my tour yesterday for a last minute private event and had to get a hotel at a moment’s notice. I lucked out with this one! I got there around 11 PM and was greeted by the friendliest and most helpful staff. Noticed my travel mug and told me there was tea and coffee right behind me (which was perfect because I really wanted some more hot water for my tea!) The room was clean and quiet with nice little touches like a note about a white noise app for light sleepers! I love the “fresh remote” thing. I wish more hotels would catch on. The room was great – the only disappointment was in the fact that I couldn’t stay longer!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our school has had our field hockey banquet at this hotel for 3 years. All of the parents and players have always been please. However, this year was the best due to the help of Rudy. Rudy went above and beyond to make sure that the room was set-up exactly the way we wanted it. Rudy met me at the hotel in the morning to set everything up so that I did not need to do it an hour before as in the past. Rudy moved furniture around, hung banners and helped to organize everyting. THANK YOU RUDY!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We wanted to get a place close to downtown Harrisburg, so that my wife could take a few necessary workshops at the Community College for her nurse teaching credentials. The location was great for other things, also. The mall was so close by and also the Hershey Zoo which was an excellent zoo for the young ones. We have a 2 and 3 year old.

The room was big and clean. The coffee in the lobby was always fresh and hot. The indoor pool was so much fun, keeping the little ones happy. There was a big dog yard area with clean up bags and trash cans.

It seemed like all of the guests were friendly and fun to talk to. The staff was excellent and made friends with my 2 year old that loved to wave hello and good-bye every time he passed them. We bumped into Peter Chiccarine the General Manager as we were leaving and he inquired to ensure we had a pleasant visit. We could feel his genuine concern.

A great stay and we will definitely be back when in the area!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Working at a non-profit, when traveling, we are usually stuck at sub-par hotels. My stay at the Best Western Premier The Central Hotel & Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA was a pleasant surprise. I requested and received an accessible room in order to safely shower without having to climb over the tub. The mattress was wonderful! I was there for a conference and the lunches served were delicious. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

The hotel is beautiful, the décor in the rooms are a bit dated but worked fine. Fast Internet, good food in the restaurant, an excellent breakfast buffet. I will definitely stay there again when traveling back to Harrisburg.

Date of stay: October 2018