All reviews front desk superior king room was clean bob evans off the highway convenient location easy access booked this hotel tiffany diner housekeeping pet rates gm target refrigerator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The friend I was traveling with had booked the hotel, so I had no choice in the matter. Check In was acceptable. I kind of feel you get what you pay for at Red Roof Inns. Our room was clean and furnishings were very basic. Very small bathroom with tub/shower and commode. Sink and counter outside bathroom. Two beds, a fridge, a microwave and a TV. Housekeeping appeared to do an acceptable job. Room was cleaned and made fresh for the one day we received service. Location is near restaurants and shopping. Ample off street parking. It is great for a Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

To start the place is very dated on the outside. Inside had been updated some like laminate floors and fresh paint. Room was smaller than expected, based on the online photos. The room had inadequate light with the lamps provided, except bathroom was well lit. The bathroom ceiling was quite low (maybe 7 ft.). The bathroom had no vanity, counter or counter to set anything down on.

The employees were not friendly. They seemed upset that I booked via booking.com and used it to answer any questions I asked. I extended my stay one day and my rate jumped $26 and they blamed booking.com. The room was not clean. The floors were obviously not swept or mopped. They were dirty and had hair that was not mine of varying types. Supplies used like tissues were not replaced. The worst was a man who appeared homeless in a wheelchair. He was outside the rooms closest the office with a garbage bag of belongings and a cell phone. He was there for more than 4 hours. He appeared to be using a cell phone to access the hotel wifi and watching adult movies. The area smelled of urine. When I questioned the staff, I was asked " what is the problem?, he is waiting for a ride.

Overall very poor, look elsewhere; I will next time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in room 119 which was a non smoking king room. The room had an off smell, not sure what it was. The bed was comfortable. There was no carpet which was great. The bathroom had a slight old urine smell. The bathtub was super slippery. There was plenty of hot water. The mini fridge was cold and we didnt use the microwave. There were plenty of outlets for electronics to charge. The tv controller didnt work. Had to take it to the lobby and get new batteries. Check in and out was fast and easy. Just mention on check out that you did not use safe to get the $1.50 refunded. They have coffee in lobby but no breakfast. There is a Dominos, and Mc D next door and Capital Diner and a Bob Evans real close.

Would stay here for a night again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Red roof prides itself on being a no smoking hotel but at this location the front desk clerk spent more time smoking outside than doing his job. He was rude, gave we warm water since the case he grabbed it from was sitting on the floor and acted like I was intruding on his busy schedule of taking with his friends which he was doing most of the time we were there. Also the air conditioner couldn't get any lower than 70 degrees so if you like your room cool you're out of luck here. Not staying here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I and my family really had an amazing time the staff was so amazing and respectful & helpful. I will definitely be returning back with my family again and I will recommend my friends. Everything was so nice and clean, we really enjoyed the pool and the hot tub & game room.

Stayed: August 2018