Reviews (1 052)
1 052 results
See what travellers are saying:
2 - 7 of 1 052 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So you can read the other reviews for how disappointing and disgusting this place is. They are purposely over booking rooms now. I arrived to a lobby of over a dozen very angry people. Staff said the rooms were all dirty at 6pm from previous day. Housekeepers called out. However read reviews here and on other sites including their own. They been lying for months. One of the front desk clerks confirmed it. They accept dozens of reservations at a low rate mine was $71 for a Saturday. Then upon arrival they lie that rooms are dirty. Then tell you they have 1 building brand new but those are $145 a night. After arguing until 9pm after a long drive what do you think people will do? All hotels within 20 miles booked too. I prepaid my $71. I offered to pay the difference because I was exhausted. But no they took $145 off of my card. Without permission. Then kept the other $71. On top of that added a $200 hold in case something was missing. My car rental doesn't even hold $200. Owners wife laughed at me when I said this is illegal business practices. I said you won't be laughing when you get sued. She laughed again saying THATS WHY I HAVE INSURANCE WHO CARES THEY WILL PAY IT. Wowwwww wonderful way to do business. Enough said... I walked out. Why is this place still open???

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were put in musty older room. Owners not prepared for annual car show there. Understaffed. Reception and house keeping very polite. Owner on site rude to some customers. May be better after renovation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlobeTrotting579347
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Please don't stay unless you are looking to safe money. The place has dirty rooms, dirty bathrooms, sometimes the flush doesnt work, most of the time the bathtub doesnt drain. Counters and carpet is extremely dirty with stains. Stay away while in Harrisburg.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gankal236399
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Should be a zero star. In summary doors don't close, bathroom moldy, dirty towels, musty smell in room, smoking room adjoining to non smoking, burnt outlets or no covers on outlets, and COCKROACHES to name a few issues. Asked to speak to the manager and told can't talk to him until 2 days later. Instead of addressing the issue the night shift blame everyone else and showed us a big notebook of other problems.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank dahack1978
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We spent 14 days there never once did housekeeping enter the room. We had to ask the front desk for towels and toilet paper. My 3 year old wet the bed and I was charged a $50 cleaning fee to get the smell of urine out of the room. The front desk couldn't have been more rude if they tried. I would rather sleep on the street then spend another night in that place. If I could I would get this place zero stars.

Room Tip: Don't. Go some place else. You don't want to stay with the drug dealers and prostitutes working out of the room next to you
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family