“First time I ate Indian food”
Review of Passage To India

Passage To India
Ranked #34 of 572 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had no idea what to order or what a lot of the spices were. Staff was extremely helpful and explained everything then made recommendations based on my individual tastes. Food was delicious, service was exceptional, prices were more than reasonable. When the food was ready they brought bowls of rice, naan, chicken tikka masala. There were also several condiments for the samosa which were explained and staff taught me how to mix them for dipping based on my taste, I do not like anything too spicy and they got it right as it was soooo good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonder ful vegetarian dish. Spicy. The best. Open til 10. Has cooking classes. An original. Friendly staff. Bar. Food to go

1  Thank 2Midwest
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here for a lunch buffet with some friends. I found the food very well prepared. The buffet was not the traditional steam table type, but the food was held in turiines which was a little unusual. Good tandoor chicken, moist and tasty. All of the other selections, the names of which I can't remember, were good. Some hot, some mild, some vegan. Very tasty. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I am not a big Indian food specialist.My previous experience with India food has been good and bad,but I was very happy with my meal , I would Recommend this restaurant the service was good. The restaurant was clean.A Little dated on the outside but fine inside.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We came for the weekday lunch buffet and were extremely impressed with the variety and quality of the food and the excellent and attentive service. Every dish was outstanding. The scope and variety of the buffet were impressive. We definitely look forward to having the privilege of dining here again!