“You will not leave hurgry”
Review of Capitol Diner

Capitol Diner
Ranked #34 of 593 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 21 October 2018

4 of us had dinner there the food was excellent and the portions were large. Our server had a great personality and was attentive but not overly so. Would definitely go there again

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We’ve heard about this restaurant from word of mouth. We were at a convention across the bridge. Lots of people were talking about it. From the outside and inside it looks antiquated with a modern flair. The Wife and I got senior meals. It consists of a salad or soup. The soup was creamy seafood. I had chopped steak covered with onions and gravy served with mashed potatoes. Very good. It also comes with dessert. I chose the homemade rice pudding. All that for $12. Can’t go wrong especially for the high priced area of Harrisburg.

1  Thank 160billg
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We arrived and were seated immediately. Our coffees came out in a timely manner. The waitress seemed very rushed and disorganized with her tables. A lot of people were in from out of town because the AACA Car Meet was going on in Hershey. Our orders were taken and food arrived in a timely manner as requested. We both enjoyed our breakfasts and were offered coffee refills. Enjoyable standard diner breakfast. A little less stress is always nicer. Ample off street parking.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We had a good breakfast. Both of us had eggs which were cooked perfectly. The service was good and the food came out quickly. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Serice was good.but food did not hav a good flaver and when I said I really don't care what you get as long as it is fast.see my wife already had hers..well I waited almost 9 minutes for something that was already made. .way to long. Then when I went to pay they wanted to change me for the food I did not be eat..and the cashier was not nice..this used to be a good place..so don't sit at the counter and watch what u order. ..