“Good Food, Clean Restaurant”
Review of Capitol Diner

Capitol Diner
Ranked #34 of 591 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We stopped in for an early dinner. We were seated immediately and drink orders were taken quickly. We were given time to study the menu (which was reasonably extensive), and our order was taken. The food arrived fairly quickly.

The portions provided were quite large. Everything (including the salad) appeared fresh and was good-tasting.

Everything (including the restrooms) appeared to be quite clean.

The staff was friendly. The costs were reasonable.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Our server was nice. The menu was extensive. My kids ordered chicken fingers which were just okay. My husband ordered a chicken parm sandwich which was grilled but okay. The atmosphere was nice and my kids loved getting an ice cream as dessert.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Service was a bit slow but once the waitress came the food came out fast, even though it was busy. Food was good and the selection was huge, as typical for a diner. I would return again.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had my daughter's and to older kids and the 2 year old and then me and my wife we were staying at the La Quinta Inn next door simply a just great dining experience. We have kids who didn't know what they wanted to eat we could get breakfast or dinner everything was a great value and we appreciated the great service that they had their.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The French onion soup was watery and buffalo wings raw. Service was friendly but a little slow. Cannot recommend.