“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Saw this Diner after I left the hotel. Decided to give it a try. Went inside and sat at the counter. A waitress came over to me immediately and asked if I wanted something to drink. I got a coffee. It was fresh and hot! She then took my order. I ordered the Capitol Diner Breakfast Special. It arrived in less than 10 minutes! I got 2 large pancakes, 2 scrambled eggs, home fries, and a large sausage patty. All for less than $11.00. Everything was fresh, hot, and delicious! The waitress came with more coffee which was once again fresh and hot. I was filled up when I left. I would recommend this place to anyone that is coming to this area.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Looking for a place to stop off the PA Turnpike. Found this place just off the turnpike exit. Large menu with various dinner choices as well as nice selection and special prices for seniors. Food was good, service though pleasant was on the slow side.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Food was good and plentiful. Took about 15 minutes to get waited on after being seated, but it was very busy. Met a nice couple there that gave us great trip advice about Lancaster while we were on vacation. The staff at the register was speaking a different language the whole time we were trying to pay and were not very friendly. The restaurant is clean and in a good location right off the interstate.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Capitol Diner is the best! Fantastic food, great service, great location for both locals and travelers (right off Rte 283 N & S) great pricing. Everything you expect to find in a diner, but the feel is of a more suave restaurant! They are always bust, which speaks for its vast appeal. Very family friendly!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service was really good. Super busy but that was fine. We sat at the bar for convenience of time. Things are cleaned up in front of you at the bar area so if you prefer more privacy and less traffic, sit at a table. Really good pancakes.