Open today: 10:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great find

The I-84 Country Store is a lovely place for a poke around. It is a unique place for souvenirs... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2019
ragiansanti34
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
So many things

I came here as a geocacher, and I'm so glad I did. It is such a kitschy, fun little place. So... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2018
HeatherSchillaci
Laceyville, Pennsylvania

All reviews large chair take photos candles souvenirs candy
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Another super stop up off the highway - in the hills. Good blend of old and new. A nice offering of sandwiches, ice cream, and beverages. Huge portions and very tasty! Great gift ideas and a lot of it is branded from the Poconos.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Went for a Spicy Rib Sub and an Arizona Iced Tea with some pasta salad at the country store. Everything was excellent and the service was friendly and helpful. It was a great lunch. Thank you for another excellent meal!

1  Thank randyorso
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Today I went to 84 Country Store in Greentown PA and I had the best BBQ I ever had. Let me tell you something, I travel a lot and I know about good food and this place is hands down the best in the area. If you are in the Poconos, Lake Wallenpaupack, or nearby, I recommend that you stop by.

1  Thank LoveTravel644544
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Drum roll please! It is the start of barbecue season at 84 Country Store!
We had heard the barbecue was great, but we had no idea how amazing it was going to be.
They have ribs today- truly juicy, almost no fat, a great crust on the meaty slab of ribs waiting for you. Your taste buds will jump for joy and keep bringing you back- not just for the ribs, but all their food! Who would expect the amazing, tasty food in a country store?
TIP: Call ahead to make sure you place your order- they make a limited amount on weekends to keep the quality out of this world! Don't fret if they are out or if you go on a week day- their food is fantastic! The chicken cheese steak has chunks of flavorful well seasoned chicken, the Cuban is enormous, the breakfast sandwiches are super tasty on freshly baked ciabatta or rolls, you will want one of each menu item. The hamburgers are tasty and the size of a salad plate! I am sure you'll love the food as much as we do, I will be back! Enjoy

Reviewed 2 May 2016

When I was a kid, and later, I did some traveling on Route 66 - and this place reminds me of some places I saw there - and even later as a young adult. I stopped to get a geocache and stayed for lunch - that being the time of day. The exterior decorations continued inside - lots of stuff, both tourist and interesting, I went for their "Pulled Pork Taco" just to see what it was, despite the description. The pulled pork - was. The topping - well, I told the owners that trying to sell this in Virginia would get them hanged. Not a taco shell, hard or soft, but a pita, lettuce, tomato, (which I declined), sour cream, and several sauces. It came with a very good cole slaw - almost as good as mine. All in all, too much for me to eat for lunch. Interesting - and the pulled pork was - pulled pork. May well stop again if in the area.

Date of experience: April 2016