“Bad all around!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #83 of 185 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was bad. The service was awful, the waitress mostly ignored us and her other tables, brought our food out after it was cold and had been sitting there for who knows how long, etc. The food was terrible. It was cold and the order was wrong. Instead of making it new, they took the burger back and picked the stuff I didn't order off for me. I could have done that myself. The manager assured me that isn't how they normally do things, but that is what they just did so obviously it is how they normally do things. That or they just decided they didn't like me, despite me having never been there before. Likewise the gimmicks are misleading. Yes, the fries and certain drinks are "bottomless" - HOWEVER the portions are very tiny and good luck getting the waitress to bring you more, seeing as how you rarely see her and when you do she rushes past you to avoid having to do anything. Also the prices are too high, wayyy too high.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting from Scotland and my sister brought me here today with my son. My son had pizza and chips which he loved. I had the Caesar chicken salad spinach wrap which was also delicious, it came with chips and my sister had the Blt on a croissant which was good too. They give you unlimited chips but my portion was more than enough however my son managed to eat some more. The waitress was really really friendly and made an effort to keep checking if we were ok and if we wanted anything else. Best food we have had since we’ve been here. Deserves the 5 stars. Also had a cheeky wee cocktail Pina colada and it was one of the best I’ve tasted. Would definitely recommend you visit xx

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice location. Good service well prepared food and nice staff. Very broad menu for sandwiches and good bottomless fries

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch. Very filling. Ordered the whiskey river bbq burger. Could use a little more sauce on it but still an excellent burger. Was not asked how I wanted burger cooked and it came out well. Usually get medium but not complaining as I failed to request a specific way. Offered refills of fries but had more than enough to eat with the first helping. Waitress was good.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The reviews don't match up. I ate here today and I thought everything was great. The burger was great. Great cold beer. The chip gauk and salsa was great.