Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort

907kerriem
Waterloo, New York
via mobile
Great weekend!

We took our group of pre teens and teens and they had a great weekend! Lots of fun was had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
A Tripadvisor Member

Recommended experiences in and around Erie
from US$389,75
More Info
Reviews (2 963)
2 963 results
1 428
1 045
1 428
1 045
All reviews comfort inn wave pool water park lazy river ropes course laguna grill hurricane hole holiday inn express all ages toddler area hot tub hotel room get away life guards lots of fun whole family year olds
Selected filters
8 - 13 of 2 963 reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Wonderful place for a family to get away. There really is something for everyone! Highly recommend. Arcade is Huge! Friendly, helpful and patient staff. All areas are clean and we'll maintained

Date of experience: March 2021
Scott-Ent, Revenue Manager at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I visited on Thursday April 1, 2021. We had 3 adults and 5 kids ranging in age from 1 to 14. All of us had fun. Kind of. I had called on Monday to make sure that there would be room for us and the girl on the phone said of course, there will be plenty of room! This is the 4th time I have visited and this is the busiest I have EVER seen it!! There was no social distancing whatsoever. There were signs posted all over for it but not one single person was observing the signs. I understand it was Spring Break but there were way too many people for one day. There were also signs that said there were markers on the floor to properly distance while you were waiting in line for the slides, I saw no markers anywhere at all. I felt a bit uncomfortable with that many people but I spent almost $250 for tickets and I wasnt going to let all that hard earned money go to waste.

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Can you please give me a call at 814-217-1113 to discuss this further?

Reviewed 3 April 2021

At least until COVID is a thing of the past, 10/10 wouldn’t recommend. As you will see MULTIPLE people saying the same thing lately in the reviews, this place was PACKED. I felt like others after seeing online that they were taking COVID seriously so I went ahead and thought we would be safe taking our young kids and infant there to get away finally for two days. We even picked weekdays so that it would be “less crowded”. The lazy river was so crowded you were playing bumper cars. The water in the wave pool had stuff floating all over. The lines for food were at least an hour wait in the park and crowded. There was absolutely no where to sit and we even got there 30 minutes after the park opened the second day. The kiddy pool our kids were not even an arms length away from other kids. The little toddler area didn’t work half the time. The lights even started flickering in the park like what a joke. The only thing I can credit is the arcade guys were super nice and great with the kids, the people monitoring the kids hot tub were sure to only let in 10 at a time and made a time limit for everyone. And the life guards were very vigilant which you appreciate as a parent of 3 because it gives you a little help. We stayed at Hawthorn and they were even worse. Don’t even get me started on how nasty the place was and the lack of customer service and the most we got was an Im sorry email after it all. We thought since the park was so packed we could at least swim in the hotel but there was literally I counted at least 17 people in the pool that’s limit was 10, 13 in the tiny hot tub, and 7 or more around the pool. Again, with a “10 person limit”. I spent $175 on splash lagoon and an extra $130 staying another night at the hotel and we drove all the way from NY and it was absolutely NOT worth it and we would NOT do it again.

Date of experience: March 2021
Scott-Ent, Revenue Manager at Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2021

We would love the opportunity to try to make this right for you - Can you please send me an e-mail with your receipt or confirmation number, as well as a good phone number to reach you?

Reviewed 31 March 2021

when your told something will be done two years later
you never here back , not very fair ,not very fair not very fair

Date of experience: March 2021

Can you please reach out to me at 814-217-1113 at your convenience, so that I can better understand your concerns?

Reviewed 24 March 2021

The park has lots todo and reasonable priced. A little over crowed but we will be back soon. Food was good and decently priced lines were long to eat but otherwise no complaints.

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you for visiting, we hope to see you again soon!