“Save room for dessert”

Lorie's Wildridge Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 432 Restaurants in Erie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've eaten here several times and the food and service are always great. What was different this time? We ordered a dessert to share. Imagine a hot cinammon roll topped with french vanilla ice cream and smothered in whipped cream, caramel sauce, and chopped pecans. Worth every calorie.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decided to try this for a quick meal one night when neither of us felt like cooking. The parking lot is almost always full, so we figured that was a good sign. I guess there aren't too many diners around the area, because there was nothing special about the food here. We sat at the counter for faster service, but it took a long time for our food to arrive, and it was very noisy inside the restaurant. I had a pulled pork sandwich, and they were very skimpy on the meat. We have not gone back since - the search for a good diner in the area continues!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service - great selection of food to choose from which
is fabulous - atmosphere very peaceful. A must stop

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The food here is really good and the staff are always friendly and attentive. The prices are also reasonable. If you are in the Millcreek area, I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Wrote a review months ago when we first ate breakfast here. It was very good. Today we had lunch...bad. The mashed potatoes were so horrible they had to throw them out. Seriously, take some pride in such a simple side dish people. The perch was over fried and overpriced. Then I got sick...thanks. Serafinis is much better and they serve fresh bread too. Moreover, it cost less and is made with love. Never got sick there....ever!

The cook who served up this nasty lunch to me today needs to be corrected by management. He seriously does not care. Even our waitress had a problem with him. Get rid of him before he runs your beautiful resturant into the ground.

I guess they think people will come no matter what I say. That's why we have the great equalizer...Trip Advisor! Decide for yourself. I'm never going back.