Review Highlights
Great for young children

I have a 4 year old who is just now big enough to ride some of the "big kid" rides. We had an... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
morgans0315
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Best Park in the Northeast

Food Food Food. Rides, Attractions, Pavilions and home made specialties No admission, passes... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
JimWPPA
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
via mobile

Reviews (2 148)
2 148 results
1 680
1 680
All reviews free admission per ride all ages ride tickets pay one price haunted mansion roller coaster covered bridge festival bumper cars ticket books hand stamp great family park day pass large pool black diamond six flags non riders
116 - 121 of 2 148 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’m going to start out and say the pricing was a little higher than I expected but once we were inside, whoa! Ok so it’s not Disney, but this place is quite impressive for being located in the middle of nowhere it seems. The coasters were amazing and the water sleds were awesome sauce! It was raining while we were there, so that killed the mojo a little bit but it was a blast. Definitely coming back. Diamond in the rough!

1  Thank GCrewPaage
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first time Knoebels.

It was an ok place. Very much a family park with a mix of bigger and smaller attractions. It can best be compared to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the UK apart from at Blackpool you have to pay just to go into the park without riding anything and at Knoebels you can just walk in and pay for whatever you want to go on. The park works on a buy tickets for ride system all through the week but also does have a wristband for off peak days. The most expensive ride is only $3.50 which is cheap as chips!
We flounder the park to be mostly clean, I would like to see a complete overhaul of the toilets and see cubicles that don’t have inch gaps which can be seen into by others

For the rides the best for us were Twister as it was aggressive but not rough for a woodie and Flying Turns; a smashing one of a kind ride that really does surprise you.
We had heard some awesome things about Phoenix and all were true but I preferred Twister.
The Flying Machines are absolutely CRAY CRAY!!!!! You feel like you’re going to fly right into the trees!

For food we went to the “Talked about” pizza place called Cesaries? Bad spelling!
It was hot, fresh and filling. A little on the pricey side if you’re paying though.
We also had Sundaes; Oreo Cookie and Reece’s Peanut. They were massive and not expensive and as it was a nice sunny day, very welcome. We also had some of the famous fresh cut French fries topped with cheese.
The owners are amazingly welcoming and will allow Go Pros on ride as long as you get Customer Service to check it out and have the proper chest strap and will give you a little slip to show the ride attendants.

There is a big camp site here also if you have an RV. I’ve given it a 3* because I feel the wristbands should be available any day of the week. It was made very expensive to re ride chosen coasters over the day and the toilets, which could do with a total refurbishment.

1  Thank leebooflew
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We love Knoebels. Definitely the best value for our large family. Free parking and free admission are the #1 draw, as the adults do not generally ride that many rides. We live relatively locally, so it’s really nice to be able to pick up a discounted book of tickets at Weis Markets ($17.00 for a $20.00 book) and pop in for a short visit. If you’re from out of town and spending the day, the ride-all-day hand stamp is probably a better deal. LOTS of rides for both little kids (down to toddlers) and big kids alike. Food is delicious or you can bring a picnic. It’s nice and shady, which is a definite plus for my pale kids.

1  Thank millera913
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My parents took me here,I've taken my son here and in recent years have been here with my grandchildren.Ia haven't seen a another place like in my life or travels.I don't know what the limit is for a review but I could write a novel about this great Amusement Park.If you are 3 or 103 you'll love this place!!!Whom on the planet doesn't charge for parking,admission etc?Aside from the located in an environment where you'd never expect such a site(beautiful mountains of Pa.,this place has it all,the charm of the olden style of past amusement parks and also the newest rides.You decide on how to spend on many items-all day pass or by the ticket amount.My mom is 80 and will go beacause you can just sit and have a snack and drink which you can bring yourself(again who allows you to do that? But she will grab a slice of pizza,drink,relax on bench and and just watch the activities and maybe have an ice cream to cool off.You can also bring eats into pool area which is an awesome facility!The large picnics areas ar great whether for company events or just a family or couple.Always voted for many top reasons(food,coasters etc. on the Travel channels.They cover all the bases here and that's a testament to the family who runs this truly one of a kind place.Has been affected by severe floods over the decades and they are back constantly beacuase they realize what this park means to so many especially in these times when peoaple are distracted with everyday life and yearn for the past.I could seriously go on and on and on .One more thing -Going on speacial events days are great- the Craft Fair is awesome as well as Halloweekends and such.I have been here when it rains and had a great time.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank jmid7777
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I have been coming to Knoebels for years. We needed assistance from customer relations on our visit last week. Sue and Erik were top notch at customer service, they went out of their way to help us. I couldn’t speak more highly of them. It was proof there are still kind people in this world. I highly recommend this family friendly park!

1  Thank TennisLover85