“Always Good ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here early one night during the week. We were seated right away and our waitress came and took our drink orders. I ordered a combo with steak and ribs along with a baked potato and salad. My lady ordered a Caesar Salad with grilled chicken on it. The salad was a large serving with a large cut up chicken breast on it. My steak was done perfect and very tender and if there was anything negative to say it would be that the ribs were charred just a too hard for my liking however they were very meaty.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Went there with friends on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised. The service was excellent and the menu was great. Drinks were outstanding

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I do not like any of the steak house chain restaurants too much and I was again proofed right. We ate there because some members of our party stayed in a close-by hotel. I had the ripeye&rips combo.
I ordered the steak medium rare (and stated that I rather prefer it more rare than more medium prepared), but when the steak finally arrived at the table it was medium at minimum. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and accepted the steak as it was. One of the reasons could be that a small 10oz steak is harder to prepare right.
The rips were good and fell right of the bone.
A big lack of the restaurant is the offered wine selection. A very limited choice of cheap brand wines; I was nearly at the point to order a beer (and who knows me knows that I'm not a big beer drinker)

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We had excellent service and food even though it was close to closing. We walked right in and was seated within 5 minutes. Close location to highway. Affordable.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is good the drinks are very good but can be expensive so pay attention when you order we went and twice we spent a lot of money and we looked at the bill and where confused how we spent that much in liquor but the “kickers” they add to the drinks add up quick. The ribs are okay they where cold the two times I had them and the sauce was okay. The cheese fries are good and the tater skins, the steaks are yummy. Service is quick and friendly.