““ Great Salad Bowl, Tasty Entrees “”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #75 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Four of us went here for an early dinner tonight; we discovered that there is a “Dinner Duo” between 3-5 PM for $8.99. Two of us selected that option & two ordered from the main menu. We really enjoyed 2 family style bowls of salad; very good mix & dressing. Breadsticks were hot & delicious. The chicken parm was very good. Lasagna with white sauce was excellent. The lasagna with red sauce needed more sauce. Our waitress was excellent; she went the extra mile for us & our tip reflected the same. Pricing was very reasonable. We will return again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The food was good but it was not hot but this was fixed at the resturant. The plate was hot the food wasn't as hot as I like my food. The service was good. We where in and out of there in about 1 hour and 15 minutes. But it was a Tuesday night and not much business. I know if you go weekends it is very busy but you can do a call ahead and put your name on there list.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We had a very good time the food was great and the waiter did not try to rush us out the door like some waiters do. Very attentive waiter.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went there for a Family dinner.. app was ok. Wife’s and kids were ok with dinner. But i must have a black cloud over my head always because my microwaved dinner was disgusting. They over nuked my stuffed chicken and cheese and the scooped (ice cream scooper)out mashed potatoes from a bucket or something that had a fat layer or skin and put it on my plate . The potatoes were only room temp. Seriously.. . I couldn’t get out fast enough...

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We visited this restaurant for lunch on a Saturday. We were told by the waitress that only the dinner menu was available. Without consulting the menu, we ordered soup and salad which we have ordered many times before at various Olive Gardens. We were charged the dinner rate for this combination which is usually less expensive at lunch. When challenged, the manager admitted after the fact that the lunch menu was available by request. Thus, we were charged a higher rate for the meal by virtue of the manner in which they manipulate the menu and the charges. Unfair to pay more money when the portions are exactly the same in each instance. I can see clearly now that this location is a rip off!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!