US$165
US$90
Hotels.com
US$77
US$72
All reviewsshopping and restaurantsfront deskmanager's receptionscranton areatexas roadhousegreat hotelbreakfast roomparking lotshort drivewould definitely stay here againroom was largecookiesvery pleasant staysitting areaexercise roombed was very comfortablethe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while on vacation. Very pleased. Very nice room with a good hot breakfast at a reasonable price. No complaints. Would definitely stay here again. Very convenient to the interstate and local restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We chose this location for a night's lodging because it was half way between home and our destination. I am so glad we did. Staff was amazing. Wine, beer and appetizers on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. It was good, and Pearl made every person feel welcome and special. She is so good at her job.

Our room looked like it had been recently renovated. Bed was very comfy, and room was very clean. Wifi was good. There are three restaurants just across the parking lot if you don't want to drive anywhere for dinner. And, there are several restaurants very near in a shopping center.

There were lots of breakfast choices to please almost any diet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KatWat39
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Great welcome from staff in lobby. Wonderful Manager's reception. Pearl works hard to make sure customers are happy. Room was up to date and bed was very comfortable. Please consider this hotel review from a Spire Platinum IHG member.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I would definitely book again and probably every winter for skiing at Elk or Montage Mountain. Staff was friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was great. Great for groups, families or singles. Check it out and enjoy the Poconos

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My stay was from March 27 to April 3. My stay was excellent. The day,evening and late night front deskI stayed crew was so courteous and helpful. One night I was coming from a late night outing and my cellphone dropped in the elvator shaft. The late night front was so nice and calm me down and contacted maintance person and the morning the front desk called me and said that they have my cellphone. As everyone knows that is our lifeline nowadays. Housekeeping staff: Ms.Lala was so nice ,friendly always had my room clean ,smelling nice and new bedsheets. . If you ever stay there ask for Ms. Lala. Maintance crew: my bathroom sink was flowing real slow . I contacted the front desk and Mr ramirez was there to fixed it real fast. Thank you so much. Breakfast was good, the Tuesdays and Thursdays meet and greet evenings excellent and lite snacks was nice and tasty. The family room decor was so beautiful, I loved it. the hot tub and heated pool was excellent. Highly recommended. My room was king standard and was cozy and comfortable, I had front of the building view so it was nice. I like to thank the staff for a nice stay .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo