Reviews (1 315)
1 315 results
All reviews scranton area waffles hard boiled eggs off the highway place to stay continental breakfast fresh fruit cookies waffle maker beds were comfortable convenient location pleasant stay the breakfast area parking lot driveway cereal cleanliness
34 - 39 of 1 315 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The "suite" is great, there's a big counter, stools to sit at, wet bar, and while they call it a suite, there's just a partial barrier between the bed and the sofa/wet bar/microwave/counter. It was nice. I had a bunch of computer work to do, and setting up on the counter was easier than using the desk.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We stayed here for a wedding. It was great! The breakfast was awesome! I only gave 4 because the bed was uncomfortable and so were the pillows. But, we were the only guests who said that and they were booked to capacity so matey they were low on supplies?

Room tip: To my knowledge everyone loved their rooms and the breakfast was excellent!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok, nice area to sit in evening with friends to play cards. Rooms clean and comfortable. Not sure why there has to be 200 characters to write a review. usually there's a maximum not minimum, but stay was nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We got a great deal at this hotel, so decided to stay one night on our way to our final destination. The room is very small, but was clean. Beds aren’t that comfortable, particularly pillows. Our biggest complaint is noise from adjoining rooms. The walls must be paper thin, because the people in the room next to ours were loud throughout the night, and we could hear every word. They were noisy until 4am, which I realize isn’t the hotel’s fault, but there is absolutely no sound barrier provided between rooms. Luckily our kids were already sleeping, but my husband and I only got 3 hours of sleep. Breakfast was ok, but my kids wanted scrambled eggs and they only had hard boiled. We were only there less than 12 hours, but I wouldn’t have wanted to stay longer. S

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stephk2
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The rooms were clean, the staff was guest first and Excellent, free breakfast in the morning was a plus with boiled eggs and waffles. Fresh baked cookies, and fresh fruit at front desk, coffee and tea 24/7, convenient to Mohegan sun arena and The University of Scranton , and highway.

Date of stay: May 2018