Lowest prices for your stay
US$214
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
Home2.comUS$214
PricelineUS$214
Hotels.comUS$214
All reviews dog fee breakfast lounge scranton area great stay pullout bed breakfast selection waffles excellent amenities night shift modern hotel pool and gym breakfast included granola bars rooms are big stay at this hotel again stores and restaurants needed a place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

I would like to rate this hotel higher being a big Hilton fan. The rooms are great and lobby very well set for relaxing and remote working. Convenient area with dinning, shopping and groceries near by.

However, the dog friendly policy is a bit relaxed for my preference. The 20lb weight limit is not enforced and our room smelled like the furry friends. I am not a dog person anymmore however I can tolerate them. It seemed like our room had a canine accident that the hotel tried covering up but after a couple days the smell came through.

Dog owners: please keep in mind not everyone wants to be friends with your dog. For various reasons (could be allergies) - please keep that in a mind. I watched multiple folks walk around the hotel and lobby like it was a dog park.

Overall good hotel perhaps Hilton could advertise it as very dog friendly and provide a heads up for non-dog enthusiasts.

Room tip: Be prepared for dogs, including large dogs. Breakfast is pre packaged and limited. Many dinning options close, but not really walking convenient.
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 412jakeg
Reviewed 7 June 2021

This place honestly was the best hotel I have ever stayed at! My home burned down 3 day ago and honestly the management along with all employees just went above and beyond for myself my son and our pets! Thank you

Reviewed 5 June 2021

I was very impressed not only with the size of the room, but with the high level of comfort of the bed and pillows. The kitchenette made it easy to feed a large family and keep everyone happy. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. This was my first time staying here but I look forward to coming back!!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

This was one of 4 hotels our family stayed on our 2,000 mile adventure, and was hands down the best! We are a family of six ages 11, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23, and momma. We fit comfortably in their room with 2 queens and pullout couch. We are frugal travelers and so happy we didn’t need to book 2 rooms! Very Clean! Beautiful decor! And the entrance with outdoor seating and “party lights”was really fun! The Lobby is just like the pictures! So glad because we ended up eating a really late dinner there after a longer than expected evening graduation ceremony at the local drive-in just up the street. ( reason for this trip)... the outdoor patio area you see on the website persuaded my choice of hotels... and it was fabulous! The view was wonderful with comfortable seating. We unfortunately can’t comment on the breakfast, not being acclimated to the time zone, we slept too late. :( . The only complaint is not enough parking...there were no parking spots left after graduation. Otherwise, Best Hotel we’ve experienced! It’s really nice! No disappointments here!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2021

Highly recommend this hotel. Location, Value and Staff get high grades. Great view from outdoor patio with fire pit. Lots of shopping and dining options very close by. Will definitely plan another weekend stay.

Date of stay: May 2021