“Not what I expected...”

North Slope Brewing Company
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Pros: pumpkin beer
Cons: atmosphere was lacking, poor décor, metal chairs and tables ( not homey )
our food was cold. told waitress, she was too busy flirting with bar customers. I was disappointed, We won't be back. First and last visit.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My wife is not easily agitated by waitresses as she deeply feels for them and understands that they are typically underpaid and underappreciated. This was an exception. I've never had a waitress roll her eyes at me when she made the mistake. Our waitress was a royal paid, expected us to order immediately and then got huffy when we weren't ready to order within a minute of arriving. This was our first visit and will be our last. We found the food to be flavorful, but very GREASY, gave us both indigestion within 30 minutes of eating here. Found the beer to be good, but a little pricy for the neighborhood.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This was the third time we tried this place and was the last. The beer is ok, the food is ok and the service is terrible. I think they are over priced and not worth it. Better breweries and restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The North Slope Brewing Company offers the Back Mountain a great venue for dining and some wonderful craft beer. The atmosphere is friendly and causal.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Our third and last visit. The first time over a year ago we went with friends to try the beer and no one was impressed (we love trying beer everywhere we go.. D.C., NY, CT, PA, NC, VA, etc.. and it sucks to have a place so close to where we live that is so terrible). The second time we were here was about a year ago. My boyfriend got severely sick and we haven't been back since (he was clammy, had chills and a fever and terrible vomiting, etc). The meat he had tasted off and we witnessed a cook stick bare hands into a food container in the kitchen. You would think they'd be more careful knowing customers can clearly see into the kitchen. Today we gave it another shot and tried brunch. I got a grilled cheese and fries .. It came with a soup, but I substituted fries, which confused our server. Took her a while to understand their menu.. she must have been new. My boyfriend got some kind of sandwich on French toast that came with a side of syrup. The meat was definitely just store bought lunch meat. Probably from the grocery store across the street. You would think they'd put a little more effort into their food and hire actual chefs with some knowledge of cooking and food safety. The food and beer (I had one mimosa .. with black stuff floating in it/and one beer, my boyfriend had two beers) were all very boring. We got the check which was $59 not including tip ($73 with tip). On the check it showed that juice, coffee and soda came with our brunch. We must have missed that on the menu because we were unaware and it was never mentioned to us by our server. We've been to many places similar to this establishment and the food is always spot on and you can tell a lot of thought and care had gone into it. But not with this place. Only go of you like the chance of getting sick and boring beer/food. You can tell a lot if a place is busy and I've never once experienced this place at full capacity. Usually only has about 5 tables of customers.