“Soup and salad”

Red Leaf Salad Company
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after a dentist consultation, huge salad, well made. Soup fresh and hot. Great selection to add to basic greens.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly restaurant was clean prices were fair salad was really really good I will definitely eat there again and I recommend it!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank SPWITT
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great healthy lunch spot and basically endless options and combinations. Been here 3 times now and every time staff is eager to please and all the ingredients seem fresh. they always seem to be very busy which wold account for high turn over of products - thereby keeping it fresh.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We order Red Leaf (usually from the Dallas location... occasionally from WB) at least once per week. I always order online and have it ready for pickup after work. It's sooo good as long as they get the order correct. There was a time when I had three different orders in a row made incorrectly (missing ingredients, wrong dressing, etc). We've had so many mistakes that there was a time we stopped purchasing from Red Leaf. I don't find out about the mistake until I get home and we unpack our salads. We decided to give them another shot and I'm glad we did. Hopefully they're more careful and we don't have as many mess ups going forward bc their salads are great.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Design just the salad you're Jones-ing for... love all the fresh options and very large serving size. Only downside is the noise... they are so busy, the place is filled with noises of banging pans and slamming salad cutters. It's just not a relaxing atmosphere... but the food is good. We usually take it to go to avoid the noise!

Date of visit: October 2017