“Very good food”

Add it.
Irem Clubhouse
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love the food. Service was good. I recommend the Lamb. also try the French onion soup. this place has 2 sides: a sports bar and a quiet dining room.

1  Thank soccermomx2LL

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Wonderful Sunday am to mid afternoon Brunch 14.95 great attitude friendly open to the public. We thought it might be stuffy from the look, we could not have been more wrong, we will be back !

Reviewed 28 August 2017

A week or so ago we and our good friends, Roy and Carol Smith, visited Irem Clubhouse for a relaxing dinner. We had been there many times before but I never got around to writing up this Dallas dining spot.

First of all, most people still believe that Irem Clubhouse restaurant is MEMBERS ONLY. Not so, my friends. You can call and make dinner reservations, which are reccommended even if you are not a member, and you will be pleasantly surprised.

For those of you who have NOT been there recently. you would not recognize the place. Years ago they proceeded with an expansion plan, with a modern, stylish building and a very modern restaurant and dining area, complete with outdoor seating on their new deck. Decor is beautiful, service is great, portions are large and prices are reasonable. You will not be disappointed whether you order a small entree or a full course dinner.

When we were there, I had a taste for a simple burger and fries. My reccommendation....don't pass up the Irem Burger the way you like it accompanied by the fresh skin-on fries. Absolutely one of the best burgers I've ever had.

So do yourselves a favor, take a ride up the mountain and experience one of the area's most attrative dining spots. Enjoy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The food is mediocre, not great and not bad. The real Hangul for me was the service. The wait staff ha s apparently not had much in the way of training. First, there appears to be a "tag-team" approach to waiting on customers with different people showing up at different times.....not bad in and of itself, but none of our tag team crew knew much about the menu for the night and several clearly didn't want to be there at all. The first attempt at waiting on us resulted in water glass being spilled on three of our group. Accidents happen, but there was no attempt to dry off the guests, no apology, just laughter? That person just disappeared and a second showed up who had no idea what any of the beers on tap were and disappeared to see what they might be. Someone else showed up to bring the wine to those who ordered it, but had no idea we had asked about beer-on-tap, and he too didn't know what beer was available. Finally someone shows up who took our food order and when it arrived we asked for replacement napkins and some tableware the response was...."I guess I could get some if I wanted to put some effort into it". The wait staff appears to be kids and grandkids of members of the golf club working for the Summer........they should get a bit of training before foisting them off on the public.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a bridal shower. It is a beautiful country club. Brunch was tasty. The staff was excellent and attentive.