“Great food and craft beer!”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Collegeville
Ranked #9 of 68 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Stopped at ABC after dinner at Bonjung on a Saturday night (see my review) to grab a beer and hang out for a bit. We had eaten dinner at ABC a few months prior (excellent burgers) and tried some of the craft brews which were excellent. There was only a light crowd at the bar and restaurant. We enjoyed our beers and learned that ABC has a club that you can join (for $50 I think). You get your own mug that hangs above the bar (with a new mug each year) plus some other perks and chances to win prizes. Sounded kinda neat if you are a frequent patron. Will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Prefer craft beer places that offer a selection of brands and styles. Food is just so so. Prefer Craft Ale House just a few miles up the pike for both food and brews.

AppalachianBrewingCo, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian Brewing Company - Collegeville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hi TripNines,

We do have quite the variety of different brews. Are there any particular styles you're looking for?

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This is our second time at the location, and my rating seem to be dropping. 5 different meals ordered. I feel I may be the pickiest of the group. I love the Rockfish tacos, and I always get them. This time they we clod, and the onion rings were room temp. Flavor was good, but I like my meal hot. The waitress was fair. Had a hard time splitting the bill, and delivered the wrong drinks. Everyone has an off day sometimes. Overall the atmosphere, and quality is no match to their Limits PA location. I really don't see them lasting another year or two, but I hope they will with improvement.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

AWESOME BREWING COMPANY WITH GREAT FOOD AND GREAT BEER! I absolutely LOVE their mac-n-cheese! The white birch beer is FANTASTIC!! The atmosphere in this place is unbeatable, the location is great with tons of parking! Whenever I am back home visiting my family in the Philly area we ALWAYS come here for an awesome meal! The staff is really friendly and the wait is never an issue!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The food is surprisingly good. The beer is great with an excellent selection. They cater to kiddos too, giving them cheese and crackers before their food arrives. The atmosphere is great as you would expect for a brewery.