“Dinner, then a movie.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This is our second time at the location, and my rating seem to be dropping. 5 different meals ordered. I feel I may be the pickiest of the group. I love the Rockfish tacos, and I always get them. This time they we clod, and the onion rings were room temp. Flavor was good, but I like my meal hot. The waitress was fair. Had a hard time splitting the bill, and delivered the wrong drinks. Everyone has an off day sometimes. Overall the atmosphere, and quality is no match to their Limits PA location. I really don't see them lasting another year or two, but I hope they will with improvement.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

AWESOME BREWING COMPANY WITH GREAT FOOD AND GREAT BEER! I absolutely LOVE their mac-n-cheese! The white birch beer is FANTASTIC!! The atmosphere in this place is unbeatable, the location is great with tons of parking! Whenever I am back home visiting my family in the Philly area we ALWAYS come here for an awesome meal! The staff is really friendly and the wait is never an issue!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The food is surprisingly good. The beer is great with an excellent selection. They cater to kiddos too, giving them cheese and crackers before their food arrives. The atmosphere is great as you would expect for a brewery.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went Sat night at 7:30 pm with a reservation. 40 minutes later waitress took our order. Hour and 10 minutes later food out but missing 2 people. 30 minutes later everyone done and final food came out. Manager removed the two late meals and apologized which was nice but too little too late

AppalachianBrewingCo, Guest Relations Manager at Appalachian Brewing Company - Collegeville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your honesty. We apologize for the service you received. We are working on improving our service and your review helps us to know what we need to do to make that happen. Again thank you for letting us know and we hope you come back and have a more enjoyable experience with us the next time.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Do not be cautious. Here the Beer flows freely - Food is excellent - Staff is warm and friendly and oh, ho it was worth the trip (especially on Growler night!)