Quality Inn(Clarion)
US$111
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$130
Monroe Heights Clarion(Clarion)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmoke alarmdesk areabeautiful hotelfelt like homecouple hoursmile drivecleanest hotelfast wifithe hotel sitssmall touchesgreen lightspread outqueen suitefantastic stayhot breakfastcomfortable bedsfuture trips
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in when we checked in and out the ladies were extremely pleasant and helpful the room was spacious and the beds were so comfortable breakfast in the morning was delicious and there was a very big selection

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in the area to hike. I stayed here prior to heading out. I found the staff very freindly and the hotel very nice. I enjoyed the location. It is very close to shopping and interstate 80. The hotel offered discounts to some of the local eateries. They have an outside seating area with a grill and plenty of space to walk pets.

I enjoyed my stay so much that on my return trip I stayed a second night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location is off the main road and very peaceful. The hotel is spotless and has a great staff. This hotel is new and has quality upgrades. Will definitely use this hotel on our return trips to Cooks Forest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was spotless. The room was new and everything was in good working order. TV and cable worked great. Staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was adequate: cold cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, assorted toast and bagels, instant oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, milk, fresh fruit, and juice. The breakfast area was clean and attended by a friendly staff person. The one surprise was that it was a 2 night stay and they didn't make the bed when they freshened up the room and changed the towels. Not a big deal, I can make the bed myself. Just a surprise. I have never stayed in a hotel where they did not make the bed if you stayed more than one night. Bed was okay. Heater/air conditioner was quiet and worked well. There did not seem to be much sound proofing. You could hear people talk in the halls. Our room was quiet, but I would ask for a room away from the elevators to limit this problem. Good hotel for the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We made a quick trip to Clarion and after staying in some of the other motels in Clarion, we wanted to try the Microtell. We received a very good rate. The rooms were clean and uniquely decorated. The tub floor was not slippery and had a grab bar...nice feature. We actually like the way they made use of space in the room and the lighting. My wife didn't like the extra firm mattress and woke up with a sore back. We were on the first floor and the occupant above dropped something twice in the middle of the night and noise from adjacent rooms and hallway were a minor disturbance. Learned there were several babies and family with teens. So your experience may be better than ours.

Room Tip: Made your wants and needs known at the front desk during check in.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family