“So much fun”

North London Skydiving Centre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing team, they took care of us at every moment. I had so much fun with Chris.
Such an amazing experience, totally recommended.

Martin C, Owner at North London Skydiving Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for letting us know you had an amazing time, I'll let Chris know!

All reviews
"instructor chris"
in 25 reviews
"tandem jump"
in 36 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"adrenaline rush"
in 10 reviews
"charity skydive"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went for my first tandem skydive here and I would go again tomorrow if I could! From arrival to the jump itself everything was very straightforward and simple, and the staff were incredible! My instructor was Gary Small and I felt completely safe jumping with him; he ran through everything that was going to happen with me before we jumped and made sure I felt comfortable. He made a point of pointing out any landmarks whilst in the plane and when in the air I was allowed to help steer the parachute! I didn't have the photo/ film packages but the photos taken from the spectator area were still close enough for some nice taking off and landing shots. I couldn't recommend more. My only advice is it can be a long day (you arrive for 7:30am) so pack a picnic (there is cafe but it's quite expensive) and perhaps bring a book and suncream if it's hot!

So glad to hear you had an enjoyable day, I'll pass your kind works onto Gary!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first tandem parachute jump. We meet very friendly and helpful ppl. They simply made our expirience 100% save with smile on face! It was first but not last time!!

Pleased to hear you had an enjoyable skydive; maybe we will see you again one day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an Experience! Everybody should do it at least once in their lifetime!

The whole process of booking my jump was very easy and team on the phone was helpful every step of the way. Weather was not good on the first occasion so I’ve been advised I can rebook in advance so it saved me time and travel. When it actually came to the day I arrived quite early and was registered right away.
The whole day was just incredible, weather was stunning and even though I had to wait for my turn for some time, facilities provided where more then enough to keep me occupied. There is a snack bar, pool table and tv if you feel like it!
Team members at the reception are were friendly yet professional. One person felt a little week on the way down and they provided help quickly, discreetly and even though flights were suspended for 30 minutes we were all informed what’s going on and we were back running up and down in no time!

Full training is given in the morning so I knew exactly what to do and how to do it even though it was my first time.
When my turn came I was assisted with the suit and hornest, instructors were distracting us all the way by joking all the time so it didn’t feel as scary.

I do recommend getting a video and pictures taken as I keep reliving the jump every time I watch it! Must have definitely!

My instructor Sean was just great! Very professional and oh so funny, if I decide to do it again he would be the one I want to jump with. He made it feel like a not such a big deal and distracted me all the time. And the experience was just incredible and I will be returning soon!!!

Thank you so much!

So glad to hear you had an enjoyable day, thanks for letting us know!