US$116
QualityInn
US$79
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$139
Super 8 by Wyndham Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$65
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$59
Judy's Motel PA Dutch Heritage(Bedford)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$113
TripAdvisor
US$364
US$282
All reviewspa turnpikeeasy accesscomplimentary breakfastflight memorialroom was cleanpool and hot tubking suitenice breakfastnext morningcookiesthe breakfast areaexcellent hotelstayed one nightfront desk staffwould stay againinnshighway
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed overnight coming home from Getteysburg. Hotel was well kept , clean and quiet. Newly made renovations were very nice, Breakfast was good in the morning,, Stayed here back in December while remodeling was going on it was really noisy then but the improvements are well worth it.,

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Was in town for a business trip. Only stayed one night, but was very satisfied. The breakfast was great and the hot tub was clean. The room was clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I stayed at the Hampton in Bedford along route to another destination, and was very pleased with my choice. The staff were friendly and welcoming, and the property is stunning. I look forward to returning for an extended stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I had “be my guest” coupons. They were from a previous Hilton screw up. I didn’t look at the coupon because I was told they would be accepted by any Hilton. Hampton Inn is a Hilton hotel. They accepted the coupons when I stayed. A week after my stay they returned the coupons because they say they are for Embassy suite. They then charged me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Jyoti P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Ms. Sharon,
When we excepted the Be My Guest certificates. We were under the impression that we could do so. After your second stay we called Hilton Directly. They advised us that we couldn't use the certificates to pay for your stays with us because of they said Embassy suites. So we did need to charge your card and we wanted to return them as soon as possible so you because of the expiration date was in July and we wanted to give you time to plan another get away. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, very clean property. The room itself is very comfortable and just what you would expect of a Hampton. It looked like a very new hotel, but has been here for quite sometime. The views of the mountain range are just breathtaking. Would love waking up at 5 am every morning and doing yoga in front of this beautiful view. Kudos to the staff and management of the hotel. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business