“Location, Location, Location.”

Review of Seventh Heaven

Newly remodeled and comfortable, with electric fireplace.
Take the famed 804 Walking Trail north or south. Relax to the sound of the surf.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Newly remodeled and comfortable, with electric fireplace.
Take the famed 804 Walking Trail north or south.
Relax to the sound of the surf.
Private hot tub
Charming oceanfront cottage, a Yachats jewel.
An incredible view from the Yachats River to the Sea.
A cozy and comfortable living room.
Dining Nook View
HDTV and Wifi, modern comfort in this coastal charmer.
Cozy, well equipped kitchen.
Space and storage and convenience.
Modern cooking in a coastal cottage.
A great night sleep awaits you in the ground floor bedroom.
A great night sleep awaits
Hot tub privacy, and ocean views.
Gated area for hot tub privacy.
Up the back stairs you will find an ocean-view gem of a suite.
One of the best views in Yachats, and the sounds of the Pacific.
Kitchenette in upstairs suite.
This bedroom has a sitting area and flat-screen TV as well.
The 3/4 bath means you won't want to leave.
Ocean, mountain and river views abound from this convenient Yachats location .
Steps to the beautiful Yachts River Inlet.
Those beautiful Yachats' River and ocean views never get old.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RobPeckha...
Coos Bay, Oregon
“Location, Location, Location.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Perfect location. Everything is within an easy two block walk. We would stay again but a couple details need addressed. The shower curtain hangs too low into the bathtub and is very dirty/stained where it lays near the drain. We arrived a week after reviewer Scott S. mentioned the condition of the deck chairs and they had not yet been replaced. The view from the front deck is outstanding but not having chairs to relax in was a definite turn off. One chair can not be safely used and the other has one of the boards in the seat missing. A little fine tuning and this cottage would be gold.

20 Jun 2017
Hello Rob,

Thanks so much for the kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to detail what you did, and didn't like about your experience. We apologize we did not get an opportunity to replace the chairs Scott had mentioned prior to your visit, but we are constantly using reviews such as yours and his. We hope you will choose to stay with us again soon, and should you stay in Seventh Heaven again, we will have addressed these issues.
Thanks again, we look forward to your next visit.

The Sweet Homes Team
teresa m
“Yachts”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Had a nice stay. It was a short walk to the amazing beach. We always love coming back to Yachts it's one of our favorite places to stay on the coast. The cottage was great and had everything you need for your stay. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Hope to return again soon.

4 Jun 2017
We are so glad you had such a great stay! Thank you very much for the lovely feedback! We look forward to assisting you with your next getaway to the central Oregon Coast.

All the best,

Sweet Homes Rentals Team
Onesam97
Prineville, Oregon
“Cute House, Great View, Excellent Location”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We've always stay at a hotel or motel, so our first house rental couldn't have been better. Seventh Heaven is right on the Yachats River bay with a view of the bay, river, and ocean. It is walking distance of all of Yachats restaurants and grocery store. A well kept cozy little house, just the right size for the two of us and our two dogs. We also opted for use of the hot tub in the back, which is quite private, with a peek of the ocean between two houses. The kitchen is well stocked with ample cooking utensils and dishes. We made our own breakfasts but walked to dinners nightly. The bed is comfy, there is wifi, cable, and a small HD TV. There is an additional room available, but we did not rent that. The bathtub drain was really slow, but that was the only issue. We really enjoyed our stay and plan to return. We've already recommended Seventh Heaven to a friend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the breakfast nook
Liked least: The slow drain
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Jan 2016
We love dogs too! We are so happy knowing you enjoyed your first rental home experience. It's fun bringing your dogs to the beach! We hope this is the start of a new tradition for you and look forward to hosting your next trip to the coast.
Sylvia B
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Perfect for Peace and Quiet”
Reviewed 25 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

First, let me say that "SweetHomesRental" staff made this trip beyond easy. Coming from the East Coast, I thought it would be much harder, but they were responsive, happy to help, and made sure I had everything I needed to know weeks in advance.

I chose this rental because I was traveling alone. I wanted something quiet, near nature and on the Oregon Coast. This totally exceeded my expectations. The town of Yachats is still the most beautiful place I saw during my stay - and I drove up and down the coast quite a bit! I would wake up in the AM, sit on the porch with my tea and watch the waves come in and out. Sunrise was incredible. One morning the misty clouds came in, and I got incredible pictures. Not to mention sunset! I am still in awe. The town had great dining- "Luna's" was the best Salmon I've ever had! 30 minutes north is the town of Newport where there is an awesome aquarium and Rogue Brewery! 20 or so minutes South is "Sea Lion Caves" which I also recommend. I would sight sea in the AM, walk up and down the coast (I only wish I had my dog, he would have LOVED this beach) then spend my afternoons reading or chilling in the hottub. In summation: this was literally the most perfect place to stay and I wish I could rate it higher.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Affordable, well stocked and decorated!
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Aug 2015
We are so delighted that you loved your stay at Seventh Heaven! Just so you know many of the homes we manage are dog friendly. We would love to host you and your canine traveling companion if your travels ever bring you back to the Oregon Coast. We appreciate your business!
Jodie G
West Kelowna, Canada
“Comfortable and cozy”
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 4 nights. It was quiet, cozy and very comfortable. Bedroom is fairly small, with our luggage in there we had no floor space but really we only slept in there. Its very unique. Great sunset views and amazing ocean view.
The fridge inside is a mini fridge good to know if you plan to buy alot of groceries (but out back in garage/ laundry room theres a regular fridge/freezer)
we truly loved this little place. The hottub was clean and a peek of ocean view.
close to everything. We noticed every high tide the fishermen came out across the street. Was neat to watch.
Great place!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing