“First time visitors”
Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Oswego Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Wilsonville
Price range: US$4 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!"
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were over in Oregon from Scotland last September. We thought we would try this restaurant for our 20th wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed. Food was perfect. The staff were so nice and didn't even complain as we arrived not long before closing- sorry guys. Anyway 10/10 for. We're coming back over in mid-August and will be sure to pay you a visit again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my last review, I wrote they must have been having an "off night." I must admit, and I think I wrote it in my review last time that it is still our favorite restaurant. In more than 3 years, we've probably been here once a month at a minimum but yesterday was a classic example of why they are still our favorite place to go. Although the outdoor area wasn't open yet for dining, it was a beautiful day so I called my wife and we met up here separately for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We are always greeted as we come through the front door and asked if we want the restaurant or the bar. Today it was the bar and we were promptly met by our waitress, Kim. Kim represents everything I like about Oswego Grill's service: Warm, friendly and knowledgeable about all the dishes. My wife and I opted to split the wedge salad and chicken strips which is a regular thing for us. Typically when you do this, most restaurants will bring two plates and you split it up how you want. They split it, brought us double sauces and just made our experience a great afternoon. Thank you Kim!
My favorite dishes? Parmesan Snapper and the Old Fashioned Pot Pie are fantastic!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by to try something new. The restaurant was more expensive than I was expecting, especially since we had our kids with us. Food was good, staff was really friendly. Will definitely go back, probably without the kids.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here for lunch while shopping in the area. We were warmly greeted and seated promptly. Very relaxed atmosphere. Good variety of food items on the menu. Had the turkey dip and the chicken sandwich and the wonderful beer cheese soup. Very generous portions. Our server, Jordan, was very personable and checked on us regularly. Very good experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Love, love love this place!
Mind you I only ever sit in the bar, but service is prompt, the Bier is cold, and the food is outstanding!!

Their happy hour options are top notch, and portions are filling. I highly recommend this venue if passing through town.