Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great Fun Zipping Through the Forest!

My husband and I went here for the first time recently for my birthday. We had a great time, and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dawnmewers
Portland, Oregon
via mobile
One for the books!

We had so much fun! The guides were amazing and made the experience that much greater!! I would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jennifer3761

Reviews (1 479)
1 479 results
1 413
1 413
All reviews zip lining super fun great adventure afraid of heights an absolute blast bucket list a lot of fun zipline tour all ages beautiful scenery oregon coast zwing tripping safety zips jake sj
Selected filters
293 - 298 of 1 479 reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Our family consisting of 2 seniors, 4 adults, 1 13 year old & 1 10 year old had the best day ever zip lining at High Life Adventures. The location and the course is beautiful, well maintained. The equipment is heavy duty and makes you at ease about stepping off into the air on the line. The guides/staff were super great!!! They were professional and also fun! We had 4 out of 8 of us that were nervous about it. After doing it, they all are coming back!! There was nothing that High Life could do any better!! Thank you for a great day!!

Reviewed 29 July 2019

A friend and I did the zip line tour, while my wife and my friend’s husband enjoyed the on-site restaurant. The two tour guides were safety oriented, entertaining, and encouraging. The eight separate zip lines made it varied and worthwhile. Once we started, we had to wait at one station for three people who were late (which seemed contrary to the company policy).

Reviewed 28 July 2019

My 13 yr old daughter and I were visiting from Arizona and this adventure was a must! We knew it would be fun, but the team there were just the cherry on top! The lines were fun, the scenery was amazing and the added games kept the group laughing. If we ever get back to Oregon, High Life is on our to do list for sure!

1  Thank Moosenme18
Reviewed 28 July 2019

If ever in the area, I definitely recommend this! Our guides were great, they did a great job keeping the mood light and fun. (But with a serious emphasis on the safety aspects)
The only thing I'd change is long, higher, and faster lines

Reviewed 28 July 2019

Great friendly staff! Views were awesome! Highly recommend! The lines were smooth. Definitely do the bungee rope swing st the end!! Best part!