Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$99
Reviews (1 832)
1 832 results
1 235
1 235
All reviews fire pit game room play structure ping pong salt water taffy river view cookies room was clean hot tub great amenities great place to stay enjoyed our stay free breakfast within walking distance hard boiled eggs staff was friendly few blocks
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 832 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our bikes were stolen. I understand we were at our own risk but the car was parked right in front visible from the front desk. The bikes were locked under light and on camera. The staff wasn’t watching outside or cameras. We realized they were stolen early reported to police and also noticed the hotels bikes were stolen. Thanks to us the hotel got their bikes back but we weren't so lucky. I would have thought the hotel would reimburse us because we saved them lost property but nope. People can steal while on camera for over 20 min and the hotel doesnt even check cameras! I

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry Mccroskey, Owner at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am sorry about your bikes being stolen during you stay. I know our manager authorized a $500 refund to cover your deductable, please reach out to us if you haven't seen that refund yet. We do not have a staff member that sits and watches the cameras 24 hrs a day. These are checked periodically by each shift. We truly regret your experiance.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Great place to stay! So welcoming, clean, and the staff are great! You can even borrow beach cruisers to explore! The fire pits were amazing to sit next to and just relax and the river view with a balcony was an awesome perk.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

This is one of two hotels that we love to stay at when we visit Seaside. Their pool is great and the hotel is always clean. The staff is always accommodating at the back area with the fireplace always offers a relaxing evening.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry Mccroskey, Owner at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you continue to choose to stay with us and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Great place to stay, especially if you have the kids with you. Pool was great, the kids enjoyed the playground and the location is perfect walking distance to everything! Will definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to read you will be back. We look forward to hosting you again. Thank you for the great review.

Reviewed 3 September 2021

Completely impressed, comfortable, clean and super friendly!!!! We've found our home away from home!!!! Although they could not top the price I got through my agent, they sure tried.. I'd pay their price to if I had to.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Seaside.