All reviews no elevator gas fireplace south end quiet end coffee maker ocean view room was clean third floor u street easy access to the beach sliding glass door mini fridge wine glasses stayed two nights top floor oceanfront room jetted tub
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We stayed two nights and had an incredible experience. The staff (we dealt with three different staff members) were all extremely friendly and super helpful. We stayed in a King room with a jetted tub. The tub was huge and super relaxing. The room was very clean and included a toaster, convection microwave, mini fridge, wine glasses, corkscrew, silverware, plates and a sink. The view was incredible and the balcony was spacious. When we checked out they even asked how our stay was and asked what they could have done to make it better. I couldn't think of a single thing. If I sit back and think about it, the ONLY thing that we weren't super impressed with, was the comfort of the bed. We have slept in worse beds, but we prefer a bit of a softer bed. This one was like sleeping on a thin board. We were so relaxed that we didn't care too much. :)

Room Tip: No elevator. The stairs are not steep, but would be hard to climb if there are limiting disabilities.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megalodean
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Comfortable 2 bed room. Our room had an ocean view from the balcony, many rooms looked directly towards the beach. It was quiet and had a good spot for two people to sit and read. the beds were a bit soft by our standards (age), one was marginally better than the other. The Osprey Cafe just round the corner is great for a quick breakfast or lunch.

Room Tip: I think the suites are on the ocean side.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JKHatbox
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I really enjoyed my stay, the hospitality was excellent and the rooms have a beautiful ocean front view. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are looking to get away for a few days and want to have some relaxation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I can see our room in the listing!! Early last year we stayed at Inn at the Shore. Prior to going, we unfortunately had a scheduling conflict but they fix it right away. We arrived early so we were pleasantly surprised by what they did for us. We very much enjoyed our weekend getaway and staying with them made it all come together. Because of it, I gave big hugs.

Room Tip: Hugs and a sexy voice helps:0)
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Got a good deal in this ocean front hotel. The room was a decent size to fit the furniture. It had a nice gas fire place. Had a small kitchen area that had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker,and toaster. There was a small sink and dishes too. The bathroom was good size and had a Jacuzzi bathtub. You could put 2 people in if you worked it right. Staff was friendly. The room was older but very clean. Great location to go to the beach. I would have given this five but between the wind and cars pulling into the beach parking it was a bit loud. We will stay here again just not on the end near the road.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple