Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$128
TripadvisorUS$128
Priceline
BestWestern.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$128
Lol.travelUS$153
All reviews front desk great place to stay best westerns pool and hot tub waffles clean rooms hot breakfast breakfast room cookies nice room very nice hotel bed was very comfortable free breakfast parking lot helens erin motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2021

We had to stay in a pet room, as we were traveling with our cat. NEVER AGAIN. Within 5 minutes of entering the room, our 5 year old came up to us and showed us a harry, matted poop that he had stepped in and was all over his foot. We would have run for the door at that point, but there was nowhere else to stay. We then wore our shoes throughout the rest of the stay. In addition to the poop on the floor, when we removed the bed spread from one of the beds, we saw 2 brown smears of what we assumed was more poop on the sheet underneath. This was not a stain, this was an unwashed sheet. Disgusting. On the other bed, when we moved the pillows, we noticed 2 dark stains on the underside of the pillow case. This looked like old blood. I don't know if it had been washed or not, but this was completely disgusting and unacceptable. At this point, we went out and bought 2 sets of new sheets and pillow cases and just used those. The uncleanliness of the room was so unbelievable, and made us swear to each other, NEVER AGAIN to stay in a pet room. In addition to all of this, the toilet ran the entire time we were there. All day and all night. We would jiggle the handle, that would stop it for a couple minutes, maybe 2 or 3, then it was back at it again. Nonstop, all day and all night. We've stayed in this hotel before and it was fine, but this room specifically, was without a doubt our worst hotel experience in years.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (503) 397-3000.

Anna Uwujiye
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn

Reviewed 17 May 2021

I stayed at the Best Western in St. Helens for 5 week days for business and was impressed with their modifications to address COVID. They still served hot breakfast. Guests filled out a request menu, which an employee would go to the buffet and dish out your selections.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review it is greatly appreciated. If you are in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you for your review it helps us make this a better Best Western. I will make sure the owners know you are giving all the staff a great shout out. Thank you ANNA GM

Reviewed 2 May 2021

extended stay and the staff was excellent and extremely friendly and accommodating Thanks to. Wendy,Sheavan ,Amy,Michelle,Autumn,Eli,Teresa,Erin,Ruth,Makaylah,Rae,Erin,Miranda Russ,Raina Geni.
all of them made our stay great

Date of stay: April 2021
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Reserved 4 rooms for a UKC event as well as for myself.

With all the changes Covid has brought about and having to navigate through all the hoops to host an event in these times I have to say that the young Woman working front desk (her name was Sheavon) this evening has absolutely made my day!!

She was so helpful kind and genuine with her words. Even with a couple of mix ups due to changes in reservations she made sure to accomodate me and my party as well as offer a discounted rate to remedy the issue. I hope that she knows as well as her superiors that her attitude, her genuine personality as well as her professional handling of the situation is the reason I will be for all upcoming business in the future be using Best Western Oak Meadows Inn! This woman deserves a promotion!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for your review and the great shout out to Sheavon. She is a great asset to our hotel, and you are absolutely right she goes above and beyond. She received the employee of the month last month due to her work ethics. Thank you for your review on trip advisor, this is a bonus for her. thank you again Anna GM

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Very friendly staff. I can always count on best western for lots of clean towels and a microwave to hear up water for formula. I will be back in the future. I was really impressed with their hot breakfast they went over and beyond, thanks!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review it is greatly appreciated. If you are in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you for your review it helps us make this a better Best Western. ANNA GM