Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$162
Priceline
BestWestern.comUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
Expedia.comUS$162
Agoda.comUS$162
All reviews front desk great place to stay best westerns pool and hot tub waffles clean rooms hot breakfast breakfast room cookies nice room very nice hotel bed was very comfortable free breakfast parking lot helens erin motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Reserved 4 rooms for a UKC event as well as for myself.

With all the changes Covid has brought about and having to navigate through all the hoops to host an event in these times I have to say that the young Woman working front desk (her name was Sheavon) this evening has absolutely made my day!!

She was so helpful kind and genuine with her words. Even with a couple of mix ups due to changes in reservations she made sure to accomodate me and my party as well as offer a discounted rate to remedy the issue. I hope that she knows as well as her superiors that her attitude, her genuine personality as well as her professional handling of the situation is the reason I will be for all upcoming business in the future be using Best Western Oak Meadows Inn! This woman deserves a promotion!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Thank you for your review and the great shout out to Sheavon. She is a great asset to our hotel, and you are absolutely right she goes above and beyond. She received the employee of the month last month due to her work ethics. Thank you for your review on trip advisor, this is a bonus for her. thank you again Anna GM

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Very friendly staff. I can always count on best western for lots of clean towels and a microwave to hear up water for formula. I will be back in the future. I was really impressed with their hot breakfast they went over and beyond, thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review it is greatly appreciated. If you are in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you for your review it helps us make this a better Best Western. ANNA GM

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Pool and hot tub broken. Maid walked in 20 minutes before check out while I was in the shower then banged on the door at 10 til to remind me that I needed to check out. Quite rude! Lady at desk at check out was put out I asked for a printed copy. Waffle a bit raw, order was incorrect and incomplete. Breakfast gal was irritable. No tray provided. No hot water. Room needs updated, replace damaged items, and repair the damaged rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Im so sorry for the issues you had with your stay. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention so we can remedy the situation. I would like to take this time to apologize. We need feedback like your to make this the best Best Western. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 19 March 2021

Garden hose laying in front of door , Cig Butts all over the ground and by front door.Bike chain to Handicap pole so I could not park in the spot. Abandon trailer in parking lot with beer bottle and whisky bottles by it.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Sorry again for the issues with your stay i appreciate you bringing it to our attention and Best Westerns attention and all the other social media it will help us be a better hotel.. Anna Gm

Reviewed 18 March 2021

Nice Place in St. Helens, i think you will enjoy the facility. Staff was excellent and very helpful. I will stay at this hotel again when I am in town, very nice place. I can not say enough good things about this venue.