Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$125
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Expedia.comUS$128
BestWestern.comUS$129
Lol.travelUS$156
All reviews front desk great place to stay best westerns pool and hot tub waffles clean rooms hot breakfast breakfast room cookies nice room very nice hotel bed was very comfortable free breakfast parking lot helens erin motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2021

I came in late around 3:00 am after a problem with a roommate. The girl at the front desk was so helpful and made everything so easy. I was grateful for her compassion.She allowed me to check in early without a whole bunch of jumping through hoops.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review it is greatly appreciated. If you are in the area again we would love for you to stay with us again. Thank you for your review it helps us make this a better Best Western. ANNA GM

Reviewed 7 February 2021

This hotel is great love it, very friendly staff made my experience very enjoyable and uplifting, was very clean, rooms are big very nice quality and comfort is definitely . Great value will and have stayed many times

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (503) 397-3000.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

very good place to stay, clean, very good service, hot breakfast, room very nice-little trouble with tv but was handled quickly. Quiet and very easy access from hwy. Seriously it is my review & why do I need to give over 200 words

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

I stay at the hotel often. It is clean and the staff is always friendly. The front desk will make cookies and if planned right they are hot and fresh when you get off work. Shout out to Sheavon, Isis, Erin, Wendy, and Ted. These folks always make my stay more comfortable!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank erikchristopherson

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. the above employees will be getting a big thanks from owners and myself.

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Been staying her every week for the past 12 weeks for business. Staff is friendly, helpful, and personable. Rooms are clean and the staff are very accommodating.
Easy to access rooms, internet was great, it was an ideal set up for my business travels.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Oak Meadows Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020