Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019

I’ve been a regular visitor to this Motel 6 for months. My boyfriend and I enjoy our weekends away here. I’ve noticed that there are only 2 women that work the front desk 24/7 and 7 days a week. These ladies do it all! They are doing laundry, cleaning rooms, and dealing with all the crazy customers. I don’t know why there isn’t a third person to work the night desk, but there should be. These ladies need to be applauded for the amount of work they do. They need a raise and a day off too!

I ramble. The stay is always nice and the rooms are clean. I haven’t ever had an issue during our stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Baroness17
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. Helens, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Baroness17,

Thank you so much for your kind compliments to our staff.It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 August 2019

I really appreciated the hotel staff here at this Hotel 6 in St Helens. My truck broke down and I had to stay in town for a few days! This hotel made room for my fifth wheel in the parking lot while my truck was getting fixed! The hotel staff was really friendly and made you like at home while I was here. It definitely made my stay much more enjoyable considering the circumstances! Truly appreciated them. Thank you TJ and May! Take care!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jasonbnbp

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2019

We enjoyed our night here. The room was clean. The bathtub could be updated, but otherwise the room was in good condition. The staff was nice. They were friendly and professional. It was an easy check in. We even asked for extra towels late in the evening and they were brought right up to us. Great visit!

Room tip: Reserve it! Make sure it is a guaranteed room. Check out the pictures and know what you need.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Checkthestates

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are
thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable

Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

No smoking room reeked of old smoke. Sparten furniture in room , no coffee. One of the highest prices we paid for one of the worst rooms. Outside appearances should have been a good indication of what the place should be.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review and for informing us to give us the opportunity to address this situation.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This place needs a total remodel - old rooms, rusty unsafe railings to second floor. Not a good place for a family stay. Sign in the lobby says remodel is coming - any price could not get me back until that happens! Safety is a question with permanent residents on the lower floor working on overhauling their truck - several rooms with open doors music booming - people sitting outside rooms smoking - grills in parking spots.

Room tip: stay away from this place - no good rooms in my opinion!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.