Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019

I really appreciated the hotel staff here at this Hotel 6 in St Helens. My truck broke down and I had to stay in town for a few days! This hotel made room for my fifth wheel in the parking lot while my truck was getting fixed! The hotel staff was really friendly and made you like at home while I was here. It definitely made my stay much more enjoyable considering the circumstances! Truly appreciated them. Thank you TJ and May! Take care!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jasonbnbp
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. Helens, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and
future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and
hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2019

We enjoyed our night here. The room was clean. The bathtub could be updated, but otherwise the room was in good condition. The staff was nice. They were friendly and professional. It was an easy check in. We even asked for extra towels late in the evening and they were brought right up to us. Great visit!

Room tip: Reserve it! Make sure it is a guaranteed room. Check out the pictures and know what you need.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Checkthestates

Thank you so much for your compliments, rating and review of our high housekeeping and hospitality standards. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are
thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable

Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

No smoking room reeked of old smoke. Sparten furniture in room , no coffee. One of the highest prices we paid for one of the worst rooms. Outside appearances should have been a good indication of what the place should be.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review and for informing us to give us the opportunity to address this situation.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This place needs a total remodel - old rooms, rusty unsafe railings to second floor. Not a good place for a family stay. Sign in the lobby says remodel is coming - any price could not get me back until that happens! Safety is a question with permanent residents on the lower floor working on overhauling their truck - several rooms with open doors music booming - people sitting outside rooms smoking - grills in parking spots.

Room tip: stay away from this place - no good rooms in my opinion!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We tried to make this place work but the built up grime and urine smell in the tub, sink and toilette area was NOT just from one missed cleaning. I asked the manager to bring rubber gloves and cleaner with bleach and had to clean the toilet and sink myself. The bathroom floor was so grimmey-you could tell the toilet and floor had not been cleaned for a long time, we had to put towels down over the floor cleaner . I said to the manager with rubber gloves still in....don't you think this warrants a refund? He reluctantly agreed to 1/2 refund for the night. We couldn't make it through the night it was so nasty.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jeanettep443

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.