Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
CheapTicketsUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This place needs a total remodel - old rooms, rusty unsafe railings to second floor. Not a good place for a family stay. Sign in the lobby says remodel is coming - any price could not get me back until that happens! Safety is a question with permanent residents on the lower floor working on overhauling their truck - several rooms with open doors music booming - people sitting outside rooms smoking - grills in parking spots.

Room tip: stay away from this place - no good rooms in my opinion!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 St. Helens, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We tried to make this place work but the built up grime and urine smell in the tub, sink and toilette area was NOT just from one missed cleaning. I asked the manager to bring rubber gloves and cleaner with bleach and had to clean the toilet and sink myself. The bathroom floor was so grimmey-you could tell the toilet and floor had not been cleaned for a long time, we had to put towels down over the floor cleaner . I said to the manager with rubber gloves still in....don't you think this warrants a refund? He reluctantly agreed to 1/2 refund for the night. We couldn't make it through the night it was so nasty.

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank jeanettep443

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience.We look forward to showing you how we have learned from your experience.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The door to the room did not have a deadbolt. The only way to secure it from the inside was a 1/8th inch round sliding closure, like the kind you use on cabinets. This is not an acceptable level of security. We immediately checked out and asked for a refund (which was speedily given, indicating that we were not the first people who had an issue with these rooms).

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments
have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Our first impression when we entered was they had put the non smoking card in the room way too late. The room reeked of cigarettes. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything which made sleeping difficult. The lounge was located directly across from our room and the patrons would hangout the back door to smoke and socialize. The later it got the louder they got. We could actually hear their conversations. The kicker was the last morning when I was awoke to someone knocking on our neighbors door for 10 minutes. I peeked out and saw a guy with a small backpack with a baseball bat. When our neighbor finally opened the door I heard the guy say "I heard you wanted to buy something." Very unsavory place. Room was clean, bed comfortable but atmosphere sucks.

Room tip: Stay some place else.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

The heater didn't work in the first room and it stunk so badly of cigarettes, it nearly made me cough.

Got transferred to another room, four very scary people started following me to my room and the door locks were broken. I left.

Date of stay: January 2017