“Gorgeous wall of windows with straight on view of...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MendiLou
“Just okay with an excellent view”
Reviewed 11 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

There was no real cozy feel to this place. It would have been nice to have a gas fireplace or something that made it warm and inviting. Great view and great beach access. We had a loud rattle in out kitchen the entire stay but may have been due to the wind???

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
LindaCH07
Silverdale, Washington
“Gorgeous wall of windows with straight on view of the ocean.”
Reviewed 22 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We absolutely loved being in this lovely, modern condo with floor to ceiling windows for a whole week. It would not be possible to have a better view of the ocean and surf. The kitchen was beautiful and fully equipped- a delight to cook in. Both bathrooms had huge showers in addition to the biggest soaking tub I've ever seen in the master bath. For the most part it was quiet and peaceful, just some noise from outside the door as people and dogs used the stairwell. The radiant heating system is quite touchy as we found out the hard way (no hot water for about 22 hours). When the floors are heating the hot water tank is not. So, we had to be careful about when we took a shower (if we wanted it to be hot :-) When we did contact the managing company they were very pleasant and sent help right out.
The only real complaint is the cleanliness of the carpeting. We realize about dogs, people, sand, etc, but there were SO many coffee type stains, all over the living room carpeting. It really did take away from the relaxing ambiance of the space.
We had a fantastic week here and do hope to return again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the floor to ceiling windows. Also, the modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Liked least: The heating system and the dirty carpeting.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Virtuousw...
Seattle, Washington
“Stayed in Unit #106; was searching for my return visit by day two!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

I'll have to be a bit nit-picky with the cons because there was so much attention to detail in this place that the improvements come down to the details. So the cons: 1. There was a scent of slightly burnt popcorn on the linen I pulled from the second bedroom. Not nit-picky but the only real issue with the unit. 2. A towel bar near the sink in the master bedroom would be nice. Maybe just inside the doorway of the bathroom, to hang towels or a toiletry bag. Oh and to say the key/lock box issue is tricky is an understatement. Tip: The stairwell is beach side behind the concrete wall. And in the elevator you turn counter clockwise slightly, then clockwise and hold it while you push the floor button.
On to the pros: From the moment I stepped off the elevator directly into the unit I felt like I was at home. The condo looked just like the photos. It was a beautiful view. It was furnished nicely and everything was clean. I had most of the things that I needed from home. I maybe could have used a pair of tongs but other than that it had everything that I needed. I loved the attention to detail; the Essenza soap and the cleanliness of the bedrooms. It was very nice. I also loved the radiant heating. I was not familiar with it before but let me say when I took a bath the water stayed warm for at least an hour; it was wonderful!
I so enjoyed myself that by the second day I was checking the website for available dates for my next visit. I've stayed at more than a few condos/hotels, they got this one right.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View, private entrance, decorating, furnishings, bathrooms...
Liked least: Key/Lock pick up and entry
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Oregonliq...
“Avoid!!!! No heat! No hot water!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Horrible no hot water no heat.
They won't even call you back.
No Internet! No info books. Place stinks!! Keep your money!

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing