“Downtown space and convenience”
other travellers have booked this property
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Living Room
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Living Room Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Kitchen
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Kitchen
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Bathroom
Stay Alfred Portland Vacation Rentals Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RosMitche...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Downtown space and convenience”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was a spacious, clean and very well equipped apartment in a new block. Location in downtown Portland was excellent, including excellent public transport links and a short walk to several parks. Layout was a bit strange, while well sized the second bedroom had no windows! But overall good value for money for our 3-person group on a working visit.

Eric W
“Couldn't get more convenient!”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Another great stay in Portland! The building is very close to the excellent Portland mass transit and made getting to and from the airport, and around the city, incredibly convenient. Clean, modern and honey, with excellent views and amenities. Will stay here again!

Whitney B
“Stunning! Loved it! Better than expected.”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

First off floor to ceiling windows it's stunning. Modern furniture. Clean house. Everything we needed was provided. Easy check in and check out. Allowed for free early check in and late check out. Easy to call and talk to someone. Close to everything we wanted to see! Absolutely loved this place. Highly recommended.

AshlieNO
“AMAZING VIEWS”
Reviewed 22 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This place was great! We were a group of 8 and we got 2 units. The rooms were comfortable and the views were breathtaking. Waking up to the city scape was something i will never forget. Also a huge plus was how close we were to Target!

The only reason i did not give this place 5 stars was because when i called to book 5 months before our trip I told them that we were a group of 8 and needed 2 rooms either right next to each other or across the hall from each other. We were also looking at other larger properties that would accommodate all 8 of us in one house but we really liked the location of these apartments. I explained this to the girl I spoke with to book and she assured me that they would be able to accommodate our group no problem. I was nervous because the entire group was counting on me to book this trip and i wanted it to be perfect. The way Stay Alfred works is that they do not tell you what room you are in until 7 days before your arrival. I felt like that was weird and it made me uneasy so i called a few times before our trip just to make sure we were going to be next to each other. They (Caleb, Jesse, Nicole) kept assuring me that it was noted in the system and it would not be a problem. So the day came when i finally got our room numbers and not only were we on opposite sides of the building but we were on different floors. I immediately called and explained the situation. The girl on the phone was named Bridget and she told me that i was misinformed and that they never tell people that they can guarantee rooms near each other. I asked her if they take notes of their conversations with guests and asked her to please check the notes on my reservation and she said that the girl who booked me was a new girl and didn't know the rules and should not have told me that our party would be by each other. After i was practically in tears she put me on hold and was at least able to get us on the same floor. We still were not right by eachother but it was a short walk and a quick turn down a hallway. So if you are a big group wanting to stay here keep in mind that they wont guarantee you will be by the rest of your party. We would not have booked here if we knew this in advance. But.... location is great and the rooms were comfortable and nicely decorated.

Your age range 25-34
Kim C
“WOW! The view was amazing.”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The check-in process was simple. The views were gorgeous, nice amenities. The treat basket on the table was a wonderful touch. Convenient, centrally located location.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing