“Cool, laid-back spot”

10 Barrel Brewing Co
Ranked #100 of 4 811 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really enjoyed my visit to 10 Barrel. I'm not a beer drinker, but I knew that I would have to visit at least one brewery on my visit to Portland. The bartenders were very nice and efficient - they let me try a few options when I told them that I wasn't a huge beer drinker and I wound up finding one that I really liked. The outdoor patio is a great spot to hang on a nice day. This seems like the kind of place perfect for large groups or low-key celebrations.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I’ll start out on the plus side…the wait staff and bartenders are very nice. Unfortunately that’s all the plus I have. The beer is boring; we tried almost all of them. The food we ordered was brought out at staggered intervals, and one order was incorrect. Food quality was poor too. There no reason to waste your time at 10 Barrel in PDX. We wanted to like this place but we just could not.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on a whim. We really enjoyed the 10 beer flight and the pastrami fries. Service was so-so and there were a lot of kids. Worth stopping for a beer if you’re in the area though.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband and our 1 1/2 year old, the staff was super friendly and helpful keeping our son entertained. The beer flight is a great way to get a good taste of what they do. We also had the pastrami fries... oddly amazing!!!!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

If you’re visiting and doing the brewery tour I recommend not skipping 10 barrel. They are doing it well. Beer is superb. Service is excellent. Great job. Thanks.