“"Really, really special dinner with/by Renato! and Adrienne!”

Napoli,that's amore Cooking Classes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SMILING CHEF FOR SMILING TABLE MATES! Do you like Authentic Italian Food? Would you like to have your glory in the kitchen? Would you like to shock your guests? I will bring you in the streets of my beautiful Country just by tasting my gnocchi, my fresh pasta, my eggplant parmigiana....And most of all teaching you the secrets of a simple, but extraordinary cuisine! CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TASTE....You are in Napoli...That's Amore!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You just have to do it! It's impossible to describe. After about the 5th course and 3rd imported Italian wine I started to speak in Italian! And I don't even know how to speak in Italian! After the nineth course, desert, and an amazing Brunello, I started to sing in Italian, and I don't sing!!
We had a lovely evening with dear friends and a meal served with charm, humor, and heart! Amazing chef Renato, his family recipes from Napoli, and his dear Adrienne!
"I lauf you!"

"lesson"
"stories"
"blast"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing food, warm people, talented chef....best gift idea ever for our parents whom absolutely loved it. Everything was impeccable, the unique flavors, fresh quality ingredients and the presentation and service. We will be coming back for more! Book them before we do, these two are in high demand and their annual calendar fills up rather quickly. Feeling fortunate to have their time and their talents!

1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Our children had Renato come to their home to fix us this fabulous Italian dinner as a gift. The flavors and textures and freshness were unforgetable. We particularly liked Renato's passion for the dishes he prepared for us, and his entertaining personality.
Food, wine and many laughs!
He and his wife Adrienne are a great team, so I highly reccommend them if you want a great dining experience.

1  Thank uptownshirleybrown
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Such a fun experience! We had a small dinner party and Renato, not only provided a great meal, but an entertaining evening! We highly recommend him and are looking forward to having him back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Renato spent the afternoon with my family (ages 11-51,) teaching us how to make gnocchi with the most amazing shrimp and leek sauce. We were all involved thoroughly with the process, and we had a BLAST. He made the experience so much fun for us all. His wit and personality definitely add to the experience. He truly loves food, and to teach people to create beautiful meals to enjoy it as much as he does. My son is an extremely picky eater, and he ate everything on his plate, and asked for the same for dinner the next night.
It wasn't just a class either, he feels like part of the family throughout. I can't recommend this experience enough.