“Perfect little getaway.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

aaameliam...
“Perfect little getaway.”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Rented this vacation rental when my friends and I traveled to Portland for the weekend. The service we experienced was great, got in late from driving and Jim showed us the place, let us know how to open the door, etc. The location of the rental is beautiful, theres a lot of open country area and while we were visiting the weather was great. The thing I liked best about this rental was since I haven't booked a vacation rental before it was really simple and easy to do. I over all enjoyed my trip and will be recommending others to book this rental, and in the future if I find myself in the Portland area I plan on booking this vacation rental again!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: I liked the view from where we were staying.
Liked least: I don't think there was anything I liked least.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sue M
Juneau, Alaska
“Very nice, clean, and comfortable rental!”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed staying here. Jim was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SoCalBigL
Santa Clarita, California
“Best of Both Worlds”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This is a really nice place to stay while visiting Portland. You're in a beautiful country setting just south of the metro area. The living space itself is very well maintained and comfortable. The place is really quiet. Highly recommended!

Your age range 35-49
carl j
“nice”
Reviewed 5 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

The only thing I did not like about this rental was the fact that it did not have a stove and it only had a mini fridge instead of a full size. It was also a little too far from downtown Portland.

Portland Oregon
Reviewed 10 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Close proxcimity to Portland and the surrounding area's but very quiet.
Liked least: It was all great theres nothing to complain about
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing