“Good food, good service”
Review of Sasquatch Brewery

Sasquatch Brewery
Ranked #508 of 4 626 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went to the Hillsdale location with several adults and two young children. Not a huge menu, but the chimichurri burger I had was very good and the beer was good too. The service was quick. I would stop again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you want a so so meal, this is your place. Food, service, decor and even the beer. The good news is that it's not bad and it's relatively inexpensive. We were with a party of 8 and there seemed to be general agreement on all counts. A couple of us had the fried chicken which was crunchy, but overcooked. The sides were buried underneath it and were bland. Oh well.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

First I get there, I look for my buddy he is not there. There are plenty of empty tables, but the waiter tells me can go back and check ok, so I do. Then a family of 6 walks in, and goes and sits down, he takes care of them, 10 min later I am finally seated. We then wait for 10 min only after asking if we can order a beer. The beer was mediocre. There are plenty of better places with better service - No I wont be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have been visiting Sasquatch for a couple of years now. The beer and cider are very good, but the menu is a bit simple. Pretty typical pub grub with burgers being the primary feature. The chefs seems to rotate through pretty regularly, so the food can be a bit inconsistent. That said, I do have a favorite, which is the beet fritter salad. Crispy, sweet and spicy fritters on a bed of arugula (rocket for you Brits) with soft goat cheese. Yum!

They had a wonderful Greek burger which combines lamb and beef and a chimichurri burger with that great chimichurri sauce. Unfortunately, both have since left the menu.

So, if you want to take in a nive beverage, but don't have really high expectations for the food, the 'Squatch is a nice place.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Sasquatch brewing & New West cider. All the beers top notch and cider was flavorful and inventive. Alex Beard, co-owner, met us there and gave us details into the brewing process and their concepts of beer and cider creation and distribution.
Rotating pours but cream ale was delicious.