“Good food, good service”
Review of Sasquatch Brewery

Sasquatch Brewery
Ranked #490 of 4 850 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Description: The heart of Sasquatch. Where it all started. Hillsdale’s neighborhood gathering space. A warm, welcoming, full-service brewpub for friends and neighbors to gather around beer and food. Classic and modern beers for every palate and generous helpings of fresh, seasonally-driven, locally sourced comfort food. From fried chicken and burgers to seasonal salads, tacos and bowls, we make honest food sourced as carefully as possible.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went to the Hillsdale location with several adults and two young children. Not a huge menu, but the chimichurri burger I had was very good and the beer was good too. The service was quick. I would stop again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

If you want a so so meal, this is your place. Food, service, decor and even the beer. The good news is that it's not bad and it's relatively inexpensive. We were with a party of 8 and there seemed to be general agreement on all counts. A couple of us had the fried chicken which was crunchy, but overcooked. The sides were buried underneath it and were bland. Oh well.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

First I get there, I look for my buddy he is not there. There are plenty of empty tables, but the waiter tells me can go back and check ok, so I do. Then a family of 6 walks in, and goes and sits down, he takes care of them, 10 min later I am finally seated. We then wait for 10 min only after asking if we can order a beer. The beer was mediocre. There are plenty of better places with better service - No I wont be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I have been visiting Sasquatch for a couple of years now. The beer and cider are very good, but the menu is a bit simple. Pretty typical pub grub with burgers being the primary feature. The chefs seems to rotate through pretty regularly, so the food can be a bit inconsistent. That said, I do have a favorite, which is the beet fritter salad. Crispy, sweet and spicy fritters on a bed of arugula (rocket for you Brits) with soft goat cheese. Yum!

They had a wonderful Greek burger which combines lamb and beef and a chimichurri burger with that great chimichurri sauce. Unfortunately, both have since left the menu.

So, if you want to take in a nive beverage, but don't have really high expectations for the food, the 'Squatch is a nice place.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Sasquatch brewing & New West cider. All the beers top notch and cider was flavorful and inventive. Alex Beard, co-owner, met us there and gave us details into the brewing process and their concepts of beer and cider creation and distribution.
Rotating pours but cream ale was delicious.