All reviews rooftop bar pizza window sauna and steam room without being pretentious keller auditorium willamette river great amenities front desk fabulous hotel waterfront park pacific northwest valet parking is modern hotel small room fire pit indoor pool walking distance
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This hotel was great! The staff went above and beyond the whole time. I would highly suggest to stay here. It is a beautiful property and the location is great as well. I would for sure stay there again, if I went back to Portland.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Andrea M, General Manager at The Porter Portland, Curio Collection By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear acaillier,

We thank you for reviewing your recent stay with the Porter Hotel. We are so glad it was a great experience for you and we look forward to your next Portland visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Property was beautiful and the location was great. The service was outstanding. I left something behind at the property when I checked out. The staff figured out it was mine, called me and then mailed the property to my home. OUTSTANDING

Dear pdrews,

Thank you for the recent stay at the Porter, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your hotel experience with us. i will be sure to thank the team for their efforts to recover your items, I am glad you got your item back! We look forward to your next visit, please contact us when you are returning to Portland.

503-306-4807

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Attractive rooms and food options. Located across the street from the Koin Tower near the Willamette River. Staff are helpful and enthusiastic about the new property. Open bar/restaurant on the 16th floor is very enticing.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Andrea M, General Manager at The Porter Portland, Curio Collection By Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Neil S.,

Thank you so much for your review of the Porter, we are so glad to hear the team was helpful and enthusiastic. We are glad to hear you also enjoyed xport the top floor bar and lounge! We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This would have been my 3rd stay at the Porter, starting w/the rooftop bar, even if you are staying @ the hotel they reserve most of the tables, so you are not able to enjoy a drink up there as a guest. Tonights check in was met with an inquisition @ the lobby desk. i am a soon to be platinum member with Hilton, i was treated as if i was trying to get into a members only club. The abrupt manner and impersonal way I was treated has caused me to take this hotel off my "go to" for Portland. I am here with Government work 1 a month and will NOT stay here again. I travel too much to have a "hassle " @ the front desk when i am tired, hungry and ready to relax.

1  Thank Pamm M

Dear Pamm M.,

Thank you so much for making us aware of your Porter experience, both with the desk and the xport lounge. I do apologize for any type of service that left you feeling that we are putting you in any sort of uncomfortable position. Check in should be friendly and while there is some paperwork to complete on our end, it should not feel the way you describe and I am so sorry that it felt this way. I am more than happy to speak to you directly, in person and will be available should you wish to review personally. Again, my apologies for xport as well, the bar is very popular, but as a hotel guest, just talk to the concierge and we will always make sure our hotel guests get in without too much of a wait, but reservations are always recommended for this very popular venue, as it fills up fast. I am more than happy to assist you in the future so this issue does not occur again. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

From the moment we pulled in front of the Hotel the valet welcomed us to the Porter Portland Hotel.

Doug the concierge, also welcomed us took our luggage out of the trunk of our Mercedes and to the front desk and waited until we were checked in and took our luggage to our room and told us about all the amenities in the room.

Nur, the front desk welcomed us as a HH Gold member. I ask for an upgrade and Nur gave us a corner riverview room on the 13th floor with a lovely view. The room was immaculate

The fitness center was clean all the work-out equipment worked perfectly. The pool and spa was very nice. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant Terrane Italian Kitchen & Bar the meal was delicious my compliments to the chef.

Doug and Nur, keep up that great customer service you guys made our stay enjoyable. We look forward to our next stay at the Porter Portland Curio Collection by Hilton.

David M.
HH Gold Member

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple