US$145
US$131
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$140
US$137
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$206
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$105
Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$111
US$246
US$235
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parkingnob hillcovered parkingrestaurants and shopsforest parkaveda productswithin walking distancealphabet districtfreeway accessindustrial arearoom was cleanfree breakfastfew blockseasy accessmake your own wafflesshort walkwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Several of my friends and I had a girls night out and stayed at the Silver Cloud Inn in the Northwest area of Portland. We were pleasantly surprised when we were welcomed when we walked in to the lobby, greeted by such friendly and helpful staff. Everyone we came in contact with acknowledged us and made us feel at home. We had a room with 2 queen beds that was very spacious and immaculate. It was everything we needed and then some. We got a great deal for our money, and this included free parking and an excellent breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay and will return. Did I mention that they are easy access to just about anything you might need? NW 23rd Street has so many shops and restaurants and is walking distance of the Hotel. My friends and I felt safe walking through the neighborhood and enjoying the sights - which included the beautiful houses and Forest Park where we took a hike. You can't go wrong staying here and I would recommend it to friends and family. Thank you Silver Cloud for a memorable experience for my friends and me.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 Queen Beds can sleep up to 5 people. Great for family
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 56Mickey
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We had a large king room, well furnished--all of the necessaries, including a good "easy" chair. Wifi worked fine. Very quiet at night. Great location near restaurants & shops. Parking was convenient, especially given the scarcity of street parking. Desk staff were professional & helpful. The only downside was the size of the breakfast room--way too small and crowded for the size of the property. (The manager replied to my concern in an informative manner.)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TriRidge
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Great location! We loved walking the neighborhood, the restaurants and shops close by, easy access to wherever we needed to go. The staff is excellent and ready to assist with whatever is needed. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank UPmom18
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I just stayed there for the first time earlier this week and I can’t say enough good
things about it! Easy freeway access (literally under 2 minutes) but once there I never felt like I was any where near the freeway. It is set in a part of town that I felt comfortable walking with my daughter to the nearby coffee shops, restaurants (including the famous ice cream shop “Salt and Straw”). There was a co-op with in walking distance too which came in handy. The rooms were clean and spacious and the friendly staff were not only helpful but gave us great recommendations. I would definitely stay there again and recommend you do so too!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank SuperMim42
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I had such an amazing time at the Silver Cloud! The bed was super comfy and it was fun watching movies on the big TV. The microwave and mini fridge are very useful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Portland.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family