Cozy place with great view. From the outside looks like a beach shack; inside very comfortable. Big issue: I would expect the maintenance to be better. We encountered the following problems:
1) Sliding door doesn't close/latch. "Security" amounts to a stick in the runner that prevents opening. This non-closing door is a problem for heat too (as in creates a draft).
2) Sliding screen door: on runners, but there's no screen in it.
3) Window blind in living room -- missing cord - can't lower blind at all.
4) Burned out light bulb in bedside lamp - no spares.
5) Bathroom heat lamp/fan: doesn't work (lovely shower though didn't use it because it was so cold).
6) Clothes dryer - lint basket broken; lint trap hasn't been cleaned in a while.
Comfortable enough place, but for the cost, I would have expected something a little more upscale. The beach is beautiful, the scenery great. House offers a 180 degree view of beach. House sits on a bluff above the beach. Closest beach access is 100 yards or so down a steep trail, or walk to town and approach beach from that direction. Wonderful location for a quiet retreat weekend.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|