All reviews ground coffee handmade soaps locally roasted coffee tiki room welcome home coos bay rooms are extremely awesome host great sushi grandma's house fun place to stay each guest cha cha oregon coast motor lodge rooms are small homemade slaw
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This is a really quaint place to stay. It is small, but very clean and comfortable which is worth it all to us. Will probably be back! Be sure to go to Ashworth's Market nearby and get a root beer float. It is the best!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018

I travel by motorbike
Travel plans remain dependent on the weather
You end up in a wide variety of places
Pure luck I ended up here at the Itty Bitty Inn
Rik is a quintessential inn keeper.
Went out of his way to make things as easy as possible for me.
Can't say enough about his friendly assistance and advice on all things local.
Room was clean and neat in the style of old motor lodges – my favorite
Microwave and mini fridge in room along with electric kettle.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: ask Rik for assistance
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My first surprise was getting a phone call from Rick, the innkeeper, earlier in the day, welcoming me home! When was the last time a front desk person ever called you? He asked when I was arriving and what kind of restaurant cuisine did I like, so that he could call around for me (who was open, who required reservations). When I arrived, Rick greeted me with a huge grin and a big hug, again welcoming me home. He showed me to my 70’s era decorated room and the unique amenities that he includes. There are little squares of locally made soap in the bathroom; tea and locally roasted and packaged coffee that he grinds upon guests’ arrival; hot chocolate, and mini-Tootsie Rolls! The room was very comfortable and even though the motel is on a busy highway, the double-paned windows are effective in keeping the traffic noise to a minimum. A ceiling fan keeps the room well-ventilated and cool. Five stars to Rick for taking an old motel (around since 1950) and turning it and the entire stay into something uniquely special!

Room Tip: Every room has a unique 70's theme.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Jean C
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We we’re overjoyed to be welcomed into our rooms by our super-friendly host and his pet chickens. His enthusiasm was contagious. Rooms were awesome!Decorated in 60’s decor complete with dial phone and old clock radio, but still with all the amenities in WiFi, freshly ground coffee and hand made soaps and organic oatmeal, all locally made.
We are looking forward to our next trip back here to our home away from home! Best personalized service I’ve ever received!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Go505516
Reviewed 6 March 2018

A unique little inn, an old 6-room motel nicely restored. The rooms are small but very clean. Each room is done with lots of individual attention in the style of the 50s and 60s. This inn is run by THE BEST innkeeper in the history of inns! Rik treats each guest as an old friend and his enthusiasm would bring a smile to anyone's face. He provides each guest with fresh-ground local coffee, and Oregon Oats Company organic oatmeal. The inn, already reasonably priced, also provides ongoing donations to local worthy organizations. While not fancy, this quaint little inn is definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple