“Great”

La Herradura
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place the food is always great An service is out standing. They even make room for large parties last min.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to La Herradura, while passing through on vacation. I honestly can't remember better tasting Mexican food anywhere.

We're diehard fans of Mexican cuisine and will absolutely eat at La Herradura on our return south and on future vacations along the Oregon Coast. We chose the tacos and enchiladas combinations and couldn't have been more pleased with both the meals AND the friendly, prompt busy-night service!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner one night. The portions are huge and the prices reasonable. The salsa is the one of the best I've found in the Coos Bay Area. I ordered a combo plate with shredded beef. The tamale was pork, the enchilada shredded beef, and the taco ground beef. They are all good so not a big deal but it was not what I expected. Definitely a recommend...

Reviewed 20 June 2017

La Herradura is a slightly out of the way Mexican Restaurant that deserves to be better known. Family run, this restaurant offers a wide variety of Mexican food that was very tasty, great for sharing and very affordable.

The customer service is as great as the food. The staff prides themselves with ensuring that the customers are familiar with the menu. They also make sure that the food is properly prepared and artistically presented. Coming from Southern California, I can testify that the food prepared here is on par with the Mexican Restaurants there.

Eating here was a very pleasant surprise. If you like good Mexican food or want to find out what good Mexican food tastes like, that a trip to La Herradura, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Being from Southern Arizona, I am fairly picky about my mexican food. La Herradura is the closest to Sonoran style food I've had in the Northwest.

I typically eat seafood when in this area, mom and dad wanted Mexican food and this is their local favorite.

I had a chicken enchilada, beans and rice. The chicken was well seasoned, the enchilada sauce was tasty, the beans and rice were very good.

I will definitely be back next trip.