“A fantastic place for breakfast ”

Pancake Mill Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We knew The Pancake Mill must be a great place to eat when we saw the parking lot full at 10 AM on a Thursday morning.
The place was packed but we thought it would be worth the wait.
We were not disappointed. The taco omelet (really a taco omelet, who does that? )and the eggs Benedict were fantastic. The fresh muffin that comes with the breakfast as a side option was a treat. Eat it now or take it to go? WHO DOES THAT?? We ate ours before our eggs and hash browns arrived. The portions were large and well prepared. The service was super and our busy waitress was a delight. awesome discovery for us. We will be back.

Maybe tomorrow!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We're on a road trip and were looking for breakfast. This place is small and quaint, but the service was great and so was the breakfast. I just had the two eggs with sausage and two sides, and my wife had an omelette. The food took a bit to come out, but it was delicious! We're really glad we stopped here.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The service and the food were absolutely perfect! Huge serving sizes! Thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy, but the estimated wait time was accurate. After we were seated, the waitress warned us the kitchen was very slow. Fast coffee. Great looking muffins for sale in the front of the restaurant. I had French toast and bacon. I thought the blueberry syrup was delicious, but the strawberry syrup was out of this world. I bought some to go! Bacon was good. My husband had eggs, hash browns and bacon. His was also very good.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Must be good as we waited for 20 min in line and never had any of the staff acknowledge us. They where pretty slammed but the wait time would have been nice.