“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We're on a road trip and were looking for breakfast. This place is small and quaint, but the service was great and so was the breakfast. I just had the two eggs with sausage and two sides, and my wife had an omelette. The food took a bit to come out, but it was delicious! We're really glad we stopped here.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The service and the food were absolutely perfect! Huge serving sizes! Thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy, but the estimated wait time was accurate. After we were seated, the waitress warned us the kitchen was very slow. Fast coffee. Great looking muffins for sale in the front of the restaurant. I had French toast and bacon. I thought the blueberry syrup was delicious, but the strawberry syrup was out of this world. I bought some to go! Bacon was good. My husband had eggs, hash browns and bacon. His was also very good.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Must be good as we waited for 20 min in line and never had any of the staff acknowledge us. They where pretty slammed but the wait time would have been nice.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and kids like this place for breakfast, always busy, might have wait, friendly staff, love this place