“Rogue River 3 Day Cabin Trip”

Orange Torpedo Rafting Trips
Book In Advance
More Info
US$80,00*
and up
Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft Trip
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Merlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Orange Torpedo Trips is the most experienced rafting and inflatable kayaking outfitter on the Rogue River. We offer unique inflatable kayaking trips and rafting trips ranging from 4 hours to 14 days on a variety of rivers including the Rogue River, Salmon River, Klamath River, and North Umpqua River. We have the perfect trip for everyone from age 4 years and up!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rogue River was wonderful. My grandson and I spent three days on the river. The experience for him and me was great. I have been on prior trips with OTT. Our guides (Tim, Grant and Chris) were helpful and supportive of everyone on the trip.

All reviews
"inflatable kayaks"
in 21 reviews
"great trip"
in 21 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 10 reviews
"super fun"
in 12 reviews
"class iv"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time on the full day raft trip with Stephanie as our guide. Took my kids (10,10,7) on the oared raft for their first time down the river and she made them feel comfortable and they had a lot of fun. I was impressed with the provided lunch and they even had peanut butter and jelly for the kids!! I will definitely book the next trip with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just got back from a very memorable trip with my 2 kids (ages 12 and 14). We took the individual inflatable kayaks. Total guest group of 9 with 3 guides. Kudos to Tim, Grant, and Chris who took excellent care of us all the way down the 50 mile trip. Super scenic and great rapids (mostly Class II and III). I was a little concerned that the kids would revolt (being off the grid), but they quickly adjusted and even played board games with me in the lodges!

The entire Orange Torpedo team is very experienced - these guides have been with the same company for decades. The lodges on the way are quite rustic - but very hospitable with homemade meals.

We arrived 2 nights early and stayed at the Weasku Lodge - highly recommend - and toured the Oregon Caves (about an hour away). Redwood Inn for the return night.

No wifi and cell. Reallly. The staff takes all the photos and videos on the way.